Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Will Take Over The WWF If Vince Dies?

Who will be the new BOSS? I know Vince has many more years left but when the time comes who is gonna be the main man/women?...HHH and Steph seem like the obvious choice but what about Vince's son Shane O Mac? he seems to keep his distance but dude has more than proved himself and he is Vince's only son....thoughts?

Trips/Steph

Shane has his own businesses he’s running. He wouldn’t have time to do WWE.

First of all, it’s WWE. It’s been WWE since 2002. When Vince dies or steps down, whichever happens first, most likely triple h and Stephanie will take over. And whenever that happens, it’s gonna be for the best. Vince has been out of touch from a creative standpoint since the end of the attitude era. If you watch NXT, triple h has done a fantastic job with the writing team and how wrestlers are pushed. Unfortunately only a few wrestlers that go from NXT to the main roster are used properly. WWE needs to stop letting wrestlers read promos word for word and let them ad lib. When triple h and Stephanie take over, I expect things to get better, not perfect but better

First of all, it’s WWE. It’s been WWE since 2002. When Vince dies or steps down, whichever happens first, most likely triple h and Stephanie will take over. And whenever that happens, it’s gonna be for the best. Vince has been out of touch from a creative standpoint since the end of the attitude era. If you watch NXT, triple h has done a fantastic job with the writing team and how wrestlers are pushed. Unfortunately only a few wrestlers that go from NXT to the main roster are used properly. WWE needs to stop letting wrestlers read promos word for word and let them ad lib. When triple h and Stephanie take over, I expect things to get better, not perfect but better

Cosign

Paul and Steph are the perfect choice because they both know their roles and play them well.

Steph is a beast on the corporate front...I believe that she will really take WWE to that next level as a brand in entertainment.

Paul or “HHH” is perfect in his role over creative. Being former performer...and not just any performer...arguably the greatest heel to ever heel...he understands certain intricacies when It comes to talent because he was once there...and he has that ability to just have a feel for what his consumer (the fans) want to see.

At the end of the day...they literally are a mean ass two piece combo.

If Shane does come aboard he may be able to help in their quest to become a true international brand as he has proven he can succeed in business outside of the U.S.

Vince is immortal and if he so happens to ever die some how I'm sure he will still run it from hell.

Back