Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who was aware of this?- Richard Pryor allegedly had an “entanglement” with Barbara Walters

grYmes

The price of a brick goin up…

Sherri Shepherd claims the late Barbara Walters was caught having sex with comedian Richard Pryor by Paul Mooney.

The allegation was made when the “Sherri” host reunited with Joy Behar during Wednesday’s episode of her eponymous talk show to discuss their years co-starring together on “The View.”

The two women, who were both panelists on the daytime series from 2007 to 2013, sat down for a discussion less than one year after the trailblazing journalist died.

“I’ve never told this before. I told Joy that I had run into Paul Mooney and he said that he caught Barbara Walters with Richard Pryor,” Shepherd recalled.

“I came back and I was like, ‘Joy guess what?'” she went on, noting that she urged Behar not to repeat the story.

Shepherd emphasized the fact that Mooney, who died in 2021, “walked in on” the pair hooking up.

“He [Mooney] looked through the door and … don’t act like you don’t remember,” she said to Behar while the studio audience laughed.

“The next day, Barbara walks in and [Behar] goes, ‘So you’re schlepping Richard Pryor huh?’ … Barbara turned around and goes, ‘Who told you that?’”

“The View” creator, who was married four times, “liked a brother,” according to Behar.

“She was going out with a black senator,” she said, referencing the affair Walters had with Sen. Edward Brooke from Massachusetts, which she discussed in her memoir.

Shepherd and Behar also recalled Walters cozying up to former Secretary of State Colin Powell whenever he made an appearance on “The View.”

Lol, just when I thought I herd it all.

:hahaha:

Back