Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who made your favorite blend tape

Bruh, you from NYC. Most folks probably haven't heard one before.

My folks stayed having these joints, especially the joints with an R&B song over a hip-hop beat, but I haven't seen or heard a blend tape in well over 20 years.

Do they still make em? Seem like once mixtapes sorta became albums, they went away from blend tapes and traditional mixtapes.

Peanut butter wolf used to do like 3-4 hour videos on YouTube where he'd have a house party and start blending records. A lot of it was pretty experimental but a good amount sounded dope as fuck. Besides thay I just know of youtube djs making blends. Typically just one song and not a whole mixtape though.

Bruh, you from NYC. Most folks probably haven't heard one before.

My folks stayed having these joints, especially the joints with an R&B song over a hip-hop beat, but I haven't seen or heard a blend tape in well over 20 years.

Do they still make em? Seem like once mixtapes sorta became albums, they went away from blend tapes and traditional mixtapes.
That's why I posted one lol. My cousin use to come up from TX and collect. I actually found a dirty Harry Joint I missed. Shit is crazy🤣.
I wanna say he had the blends on smash but rello & jadel was crazy too.

Last edited:
Remember hearing these joints all of the time, shyts were everywhere. I really didnt get into buying mixtapes until the early 2000s, but somehow I would get a hold of them. Trying to remember the name of this joint shyt had all of the 94 r&b joints over hip hop beats

Back