Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who listens to all these podcasts?

I popped in on Jemelles shit, watched Mike Tysons joint a bit

I really dont have an appetite for bullshit never did

But i see clips from sports pod cast via YouTube when it catches my eye

Yeah brah

Like there are people that record clips to make it look like a pod, but the pod doesn't really exist.

They had one that faked that joe Rogan background like he was on the show

Mental illness is real

I learned a while ago there is a segment of the population who fake podcasts

They have the set up of a podcast but it's just a clip to add to the algorithm
Me:starts YouTube video

Fake podcast guy:

“Do you know the 10 true the habits of effective people? Let me tell you this, my dad told me this when I was a kid and it still holds true”

Me: 1701463698413.gif

This topic - like most of those off-brand ass podcasts - are musty as hell.

Terrible, nasty shit. Not everyone should need or have a platform, because 98% of what they spew is pure horseshit.

This woman comparing her man to her dad. "My dad worked to support me so my man should too or else ima be irritated." And that ladies and gentle man, is the dating pool in 2023.

God bless....

To be fair, that's a traditional way of thinking. Dudes are running overseas to get women cause they say they want a traditional woman. That's basically want that means. Now if this chick expects her man to support her, but she doesn't want to do anything around the house or even show him basic respect, then that's a problem.

Wow another podcast talking about the same topics that has been beaten into the Earths Mantle 🥱
Relationships
High value men
Feminine Women
Gender wars
Equally yoked
Going 50/50
Passports

I’m a fan of Rogan, Peterson, Huberman, Sam Harris, Rhett & Link, Andrew Schultz, Shawn Ryan, Lex Friedman..a few other podcasts

Back