• Joell Ortiz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Royce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eminem

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Was gonna add this to the cypher thread, but I need a poll for this one.

Who had the best verse?

yo em was saying nonsense...lol....but his flow is insane......and the way he puts words together is fucking ridiculously mind boggling....i don't know how he even does half the shit he does...but it be fire...

em
royce
joe
ortiz
crooked
yellow

Em had the worst verse imo, mf said absolutely nothing lol

Em had the worst verse imo, mf said absolutely nothing lol
Naw yella was the worst.

Em was just rhyming his ass off, that shit was impressive to me...I was making the same faces Joe was making while em was going in

Nah he admitted Em wasn't saying shit on his podcast, that was more of the "that's my big homie" face.

Yela actually had bars.

Em is in my top 10 and was in my top 3 for about a decade, so it's no hate.

Lol, I dunno, I guess I'm just a sucker for the way em puts his words together...

He never goes the way you expect, but it always fits....

Wayne does that too, he don't really be saying nothing, but it sounds good cuz of the way they put it together

Lol, I dunno, I guess I'm just a sucker for the way em puts his words together...

He never goes the way you expect, but it always fits....

Wayne does that too, he don't really be saying nothing, but it sounds good cuz of the way they put it together

Nahhh slime, Wayne has bars for days tho. You'll be hard pressed to give me 2 bars/clever lines from Em's verse. He got multis for days, but the bars are weak.

He's been rapping like this since MM2. He was still kinda spittin on Recovery, his last fire album imo was Relapse, but even during that time , u can see the fall off. On his first 3 albums (even showed flashes on Encore) he was spitting at a level only a few people have reached. He had bars, flow, story telling, charisma, mic presence, just the overall perfect MC. Now it's down to just having a dope flow/multis, his feature on Big Sean's album is a good example of all flow but wack content and bars, though he had acouple dope bars in that verse.

Back