Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Do You Respect More; A Burglar, A Robber, or a Beggar?

Who Do You Respect More?

• Burglar

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Robber

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Beggar

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Beggar. Assuming there's family and friends to loan money from.

If we're talking begging money on the street, it likely wouldn't suffice.

In that case, I'd go with robber and prefered they target extremely wealthy, exploitative places of business.

Last edited:
That’s a dumb situation to steal from anyone. You better beg. I’m sure if you tell someone that story you will get help.

you risking getting killed from robbing someone instead of just asking for some damn help.

Burglars and robbers are nothing more than aggressive thieves. Fuck 'em.

They're garbage humans who's lives aren't worth anything.

in my experience most beggars don't rob for a living.... a robber at least shows some willingness to get paid by force... i'd go with the robber.

Robbers are far more likely to end up jailed than killed, making their situation, especially with kids to look after, even worse.

But anyway, I take back what I wrote about street begging not being sufficient. If ur out there hustling like a hobo on the daily for a week until next pay, it's doable. Plus, depending one where u live there could be local food banks. And just by virtue of a beggar not being out there threatening lives and breaking into homes it's infinitely more respectable.

Last edited:
That’s a dumb example. I wouldn’t feel no sympathy for a nigga who robbed me for that situation. I would’ve been like “my nigga I would’ve bought you groceries!”
Word. A week before you get paid? I would most def be asking people for change or something to eat at a food bank. There are choices.

Jus dont like them niggas who I hear about on the news who swindle old ppl outta money tryna sell em fake vaccines lol

If it's a bank robber I think he gets my vote.

Robbing somebody who's walking alone late at night, or robbing a gas station is wack but I guess it makes sense if you're broke and have kids to feed.

But the bank robber is taking a greater risk for a bigger reward. Let's say the bank robber gets away with 100k, no dye pack and unmarked bills. The other scenario is that he gets caught, gets charged by the feds, and ends up doing federal time. To me it makes sense. Not saying I would rob a bank, but I can understand that line of thinking. Go where the money is.

Back