Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who aint getting the keys?

loud-ninja

Here to point out the illogical
Is there anyone you know who will never drive your vehicle? It could be family or friends. Explain why. If you have a story, tell it.

For those "no body ever drives my ride" people, work with me. If this was an emergency situation, who is the last person getting the call and why?

I got a friend who wont be driving my ride. I have drove with him multiple times. Each time is not fun.

He is a speed demon no matter if there is traffic. And he turns mad quickly.

When I ride with him, I swear we about to jump into the speed force....
tumblr_mmfr4fnNyp1s7y8efo1_500.gif

Have me looking like this

op9PWrr.gif

Gotta close my eyes some times because I get dizzy. Dont know how his brake pads still exist. We have had plenty of close calls

People would say me

But i don't "drive fast". I drive swiftly. Big difference
There is a time and place to drive fast. What makes it worse, dude got road rage. We were driving and I think he may have got cut off. He start chasing down the person. I had to tell him to do that without me in the car. People get shot like that.

My boy in tha A…that nigga drives like a lunatic…fast as hell all up on people’s bumpers….quick stops and all that shit…plus we usually smokin’…whole high be blown by tha time we get to where we goin’…he knows he can’t even back my car out tha fuckin’ driveway
If you high, I assume that terror is amplified

Not particularly. I'm pretty open to new people driving my car. I do lay down ground rules first though.

If something happens to my car, whoever was driving has to cover it. Be it damages, a ticket, etc...?

On tha flip side….

I’d never ask to drive my sons mother car….EVER

She had a ‘88 box Chevy when we were together…this like 2004…so tha car already fuckin’ 16 years old…I was driving US back from tha store and tha catalytic converter blew on that shit while we was on tha interstate…you couldn’t tell that muthafu…nah…that’s still my sons mother…you couldn’t tell her ass that it wasn’t my fault….

Im like this car damn near legal drinking age and you gonna get mad at me simply cuz I was driving at tha time…

Ever since I’ve never gotten behind tha wheel of any of her cars…even before we split up

Not particularly. I'm pretty open to new people driving my car. I do lay down ground rules first though.

If something happens to my car, whoever was driving has to cover it. Be it damages, a ticket, etc...?

This. All my friends and family are pretty reliable so it's whatever. But I DO tell them all the same thing before they take the keys.

'Don't bring my shit back with an empty gas tank, and if you get into an accident, I'll SWEAR you stole my shit!'

Speaking of not driving other people's cars, I had a friend who had a hooptie. This was on college. Cant remember what kind of truck it was. Mid size. We were riding with her. This truck had a mind of its own like we were riding in a autobot. Shit drifted to the left real bad like it was drunk. Any time it would drift, I get scared that we will crash into the car on the side of us. It wouldnt accelerate when you wanted. It had a delayed reaction like it was high. Shit struggled to hit 60. Shit was a casket on wheels. She didnt have it for long. Shit died.

I'm legit surprised that ANYONE that knows me or knew me back inna day would ever willingly hand me the keys to their car.

... 'cause everybody knows this is me behind the wheel of anything with a lil shred of torque.

giphy.gif

Rboe.gif

One of my LBs (Line Brothers). No fucking way is he ever driving my shit. I’m sure he’s burned through like three engines and a transmission the way he stays flooring his shit.

Back