Welcome To aBlackWeb

White privilege, White compensation, Black debt. Lets talk about it.

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Yall know im about to stir up some shit. but if you not for reading alot......yah mom.

anyway.

after reading much into this reparations talk...and doing my own digging....i came up with a few things.

Why is ADOS a bad thing?
Why is it that no one else is going for theirs?
Why is it that when others goes for theirs...its not a problem for it to be just for them?
Why are we at each others throats? do yall realize the scope of what THEY did to ALL of us?
how they profited and continue to profit of us?

I got a few threads im making today.....
we need to talk about a few things and the build up to all this reparations talk.
because even while slavery was abolished, people we compensated.
white black and brown and other countries got their independence but was thrown into debt.
many countries are still paying colonial taxes.
many countries are still unable to tax british and US companies above 5% which robs those countries of taxation and millions of dollars, pounds, francs or whatever because of fucked up treaties that was signed.

so before we say all the divisive shit we say......how about we check out the threads and/or do your own digging.

i feel like we are fighting each other when the ones who did this got away with blood money and murder.
do we have the same type of energy for them like we do for each other?

I will try to touch on many countries....those who benefited first, then those who suffered from it.
Im touching on the british, french, Portuguese and Spanish empires and their relations to slavery and colonization taxes.

Crazy how these "Superpowers" were only able to get this status off the backs of free labor but now want to say they want to close their borders because we are no longer needed....kinda like the windrush thing and the africans that fought from france.

a little sunday fuckery is always welcomed round these parts i think.

first up.....the British empire.
feel free to add too.

As I said before bro, some niggas are so defeated, they take pride in it. You bring up a healthy business sense if getting compensated for all that took place, and they will either fight against it or lost all the reasons why it won’t work.
very true....

i see so much potential in our people and they throw it away over nothing or allow it to be taken from them without a fight.
i dont understand being ok with negative shit falling into their laps while pushing away or even contemplating the possibility of some good happening.

and i will touch on the arabs too.

Its mind boggling to me.

Every other group go for theirs. Yet you will have some weak minded individuals be all negative negro when it comes to black ppl asking for anything. And these the same niggas that expect us all to vote -just dont expect shit from it.

I loath them kinda black folk to be honest. They're a cancer in our community. I bet they are the decendants of the scary ass niggas who snitched on the runaways.

As I said before bro, some niggas are so defeated, they take pride in it. You bring up a healthy business sense in getting compensated for all that took place, and they will either fight against it or list all the reasons why it won’t work.
This.

I've long noticed that niggas are so conditioned by the way things are they act like its the way things should be.

Imagine offering a blind man a chance to see or a deaf man the chance to hear and he mockingly declines. That's a lot of black people today.

This.

I've long noticed that niggas are so conditioned by the way things are they act like its the way things should be.

Imagine offering a blind man a chance to see or a deaf man the chance to hear and he mockingly decline. That's a lot of black people today.
Its mind boggling to me.

Every other group go for theirs. Yet you will have some weak minded individuals be all negative negro when it comes to black ppl asking for anything. And these the same niggas that expect us all to vote -just dont expect shit from it.

I loath them kinda black folk to be honest. They're a cancer in our community. I bet they are the decendants of the scary ass niggas who snitched on the runaways.
Largely because of the subconscious mind programming. All they know is playing the role of the permanent underclass, and anything outside of that is foreign. Too fucking bad. Know thyself.
As I said before bro, some niggas are so defeated, they take pride in it. You bring up a healthy business sense in getting compensated for all that took place, and they will either fight against it or list all the reasons why it won’t work.
@AP21

is it the way they said it?

Back