Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Man dripping in his white privilege Calls the Pigs On His Black Neighbor Because He Didn't Believe He Lived In His Building

Shit almost happened to me once I just shoulder checked the homie and went on to my crib ....nigga acting like he ain’t got better shit to do fam u live in the building... u were going home ...go home ....CAC tried to physically stop u... unleash hell on him

Hopefully he gets fired. Let's see how long he gets to keep living in that building when nobody will touch him 'cause of the negative stigma attached to his name.

Hate is taught, it's not ingrained

Few more incidents and the son will act like just like the father if the behavior ain't curved

That joker said and I quote 'he refused to identify himself.....'
The balls on these ppl

It's possible the opposite could happen. The son could stop fucking with his father when he gets old enough. I've seen that happen back in the day when kids who were cool with blacks had super racist parents. That shit basically put them at a fork in the road, some went one way and accepted the racism, others went the other way.

It's possible the opposite could happen. The son could stop fucking with his father when he gets old enough. I've seen that happen back in the day when kids who were cool with blacks had super racist parents. That shit basically put them at a fork in the road, some went one way and accepted the racism, others went the other way.

To racist or not to racist,that is the question

Back