Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Girl TikToker Uses N Word, Then Doubles Down

GP0D9CNWMAAl3Lz

She wants to get into Conservative media lol , she’ll be another Gina Carano begging to get her old job back when the money dries up

I hate to say it but "she'll be alright". We collectively called out the very concept of white privilege just a few short years ago and they been on some "aiight bet" shit ever since.

But on the real she's too stupid or desperate for fame to be subtle about it which is one of their primary tactics so she might end up on blaze, truth social, patriot news or whatever other fringe shit they got going on for a while before she ends up getting a daytime show on Fox making millions.

Well played either way though. Repressed white right wing fascism is all the rage now amongst repressed white right wing fascists.

I hate to say it but "she'll be alright". We collectively called out the very concept of white privilege just a few short years ago and they been on some "aiight bet" shit ever since.

But on the real she's too stupid or desperate for fame to be subtle about it which is one of their primary tactics so she might end up on blaze, truth social, patriot news or whatever other fringe shit they got going on for a while before she ends up getting a daytime show on Fox making millions.

Well played either way though. Repressed white right wing fascism is all the rage now amongst repressed white right wing fascists.
Bitch nigga shut up... you fight with right-wing fascism with pronouns

Bitch nigga shut up... you fight with right-wing fascism with pronouns

Bitch nigga you fight right-wing fascism by calling black people coons, catfishing and being a FAN. I can't make this shit up.

Nigga still mad at pronouns because he hasn't settled on one yet.

Be PROUD of who you are. Do ya thang. But just know if you want it with me I'm stepping on your head until I hear something hiss.

See... if I was a benevolent dictator there would be internet classes in school followed by an internet test (written) and then after a 6 month training period another internet test (proctored) and that's how you get your internet license. After that all you need is internet insurance and you're good to go.

Bitch nigga you fight right-wing fascism by calling black people coons, catfishing and being a FAN. I can't make this shit up.

Nigga still mad at pronouns because he hasn't settled on one yet.

Be PROUD of who you are. Do ya thang. But just know if you want it with me I'm stepping on your head until I hear something hiss.
Didn't read

You Wisconsin Plantation dweller. You got right wing fascism allllllllll figured out but literally PARTICIPATE in left wing fascism

Shut the fuck up talking about race and politics until your 40 year old ass can figure out both sides are anti black

Coward.

Didn't read

You Wisconsin Plantation dweller. You got right wing fascism allllllllll figured out but literally PARTICIPATE in left wing fascism

Shut the fuck up talking about race and politics until your 40 year old ass can figure out both sides are anti black

Coward.

The last gasp of a desperate man. You hate to see it.

I heard Joey Chestnuts got disqualified so why don't you take your glizzy goblin' skills to the next level and put me on ignore while you train for the big time. Rep that team San Fran with pride you FAN you. Ol "hold the buns I'm gonna do this no handed" lookin ass nigga.

Do ya thang.

Back