Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION White dude hits black teen with shovel outside the kids home

Lol

Could have been Trayvon’d. I guess that’s a win?

bruh speech at the end was powerful...

"There's nothing worse than being moved from one neighborhood and being told you're being placed into a safer environment, and then it turns out i'm not safe, simply because of the color of my skin"

like with the shit in colorado, vegas, NY....

i mean yea i'm in the hood, .... but atleast in the hood, u can sense danger...there's signs......and people getting kiled for the most part are part of that culture....

but out in the suburbs.....the well to do motherfuckers......yall just lose it and fuck up people outta nowhere..hitting niggaz with shovels....popping folk in walmart, going hunting out your window in vegas

but we the dangerous ones.....

naw, i'd be tryng to get like 100k+ and press charges for assault...

if we gonna go to court.....

but we likely wouldn't make it to court.....well i would... but he might not be physically able to stand trial for shit

The neighborhood watch should drag 'at ol'man into the street and beat him with shovels... Repeatedly.
And if momma wasn't going for all the Dr bills... She should have went with a year or two of college... Old bastard could've paid it... eventually.
RESTITUTION BIOTCH.

$3000? wtf lmaoo/smh

For assault of a kid on his own private property, u get no jail time and a small ass $3000 fine? mannnn

naw, i'd be tryng to get like 100k+ and press charges for assault...

if we gonna go to court.....

but we likely wouldn't make it to court.....well i would... but he might not be physically able to stand trial for shit

ya'll do know that this was a civil matter right?

the most that they could get was $5k, but still not sure when they didnt go for the max if you gonna try and appear on tv to tell your story

but they should've lawyered up and hit him for much more

Back