How do you park?

• Total voters
while we're here lets get this out the way

fuck double parkers,

everybody that sits in the fire lane while the fam runs in,

the line straddler taking up two spaces,

and the mf that will sit in the middle of the first row until somebody leaves

I hope all your joints rust over

Don't forget the muthafuccas who you see get in their cars to leave, and take all damn day to leave!

MAN GTFOH SO I CAN GET THAT PARKING SPOT!!

Handicap parking permits for the win. Come out that mafucka with a fake limp.

Don't forget the muthafuccas who you see get in their cars to leave, and take all damn day to leave!

nah, dont rush me

im that nigga, thats why I stop at my lil mom and pop stores

i gotta roll up, get all my shit within arms reach, find my music, get the temp right, adjust the seat..........

gas pump or atm is a totally different story....i'll pull off to a regular spot to get my shit together cuz I hate that

speaking of.....

@BlackFolksofABW

Why ya'll got a problem with pulling up to wait on your food?

they could be taking more orders and you giving a lecture on the integrity of fast food service in america

:word?:

Lol
If I'm walking through the lot and a mf is in their car stalking the shit outta me with the bumper damn near on my legs..they're lucky if I go straight to my car and sit there, fuckin with the radio, checkin my texts, makin sure my mirrors are angled right, no zombies and shit in the back seat...

USUALLY....if they're on my ass like that, I'll start cutting through the aisles like I dont know where my car is at all..pass it and everything...

:sup:

I reverse park everywhere I go because if it's an emergency, then I like to get in the car and peel off. I don't see why some people will circle the parking lot over & over again to find a close parking spot. Give me those parking spots in the back in an instant. I don't like anyone parking near my car

Back