Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Speakerboxxx/The Love Below

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Views

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • To The Extreme

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My type of music @Englishdude @CeLLar-DooR @Texasdaking18 @Lab Baby @rip.dilla @DNB1 @Playmaker88 @Like_Water

First album i was exposed to was To The Extreme i was a lil kid. First hip-pop song i ever fell in love with was Ice Ice Baby

Then when i heard rappers who actually crooned and sung (something Vanilla Ice never did) like Eminem, Bone Thugs, 50, Max B, Z-Ro it was like an orgasm the off key type of singing and melodies captured me

Hooks that are crooned are my fave part of hip-hop music and the main reason i listen to hip-hop and go so hard for these rappers like Eminem, Max B, 50 etc

I'm by nature a Pop addict i grew up on Backstreet Boys and all of that

I'm just being honest man isn't honesty the best thing?

What would be the benefit of me pretending to be a head and pretending to like lyrical straight up rappers who just rap when i despise that? u can't help what u enjoy u know?

Views

Watching those white kids on You Tube fall apart when it came out was very concerning, I was convinced.

No one cares about your savior, who makes music for white trash now, or your wack ass pop affections.

Fuck your damn corny ass list and don't @ me to dumb shit.

No one cares about your savior, who makes music for white trash now, or your wack ass pop affections.

Fuck your damn corny ass list and don't @ me to dumb shit.

Now u are just talking pure nonsense i do not have a white savior. Yes a lot of East Indians might coon but there is coons in every ethnicity not all of us Indians are coons. Remember we have God's that are black

While u worship a white Jesus Christ, a bible that was written by a white man, probably go to a Church with a white pastor/priest

Don't ever compare Krishna (God, the most high) to Em who is just an amazing musician, song writer, pop icon and artist. But a saviour? never

U have a nerve because u probably worship Nas or 2pac or someone like that more than God

U a clown dude

Now u are just talking pure nonsense i do not have a white savior. Yes a lot of East Indians might coon but there is coons in every ethnicity not all of us Indians are coons. Remember we have God's that are black

While u worship a white Jesus Christ, a bible that was written by a white man, probably go to a Church with a white pastor/priest

Don't ever compare Krishna (God, the most high) to Em who is just an amazing musician, song writer, pop icon and artist. But a saviour? never

U have a nerve because u probably worship Nas or 2pac or someone like that more than God

U a clown dude

Ya mama's a clown for having you, you dumb bitch. I'm not the one going around making the same fuckin post for a decade, being nothing more than a joke and a nuisance.

You jumped on rap's dick because of two white rappers that co-opted a black art form. Yeah, you most definitely a wannabe white bitch, sell out too. Foh, you bird-brained, camel jockey yamp.

And I'm not a Christian, so you can miss me with that religious bullshit.

Back