Welcome To aBlackWeb

Where do you draw the with people and "Mental Issues"?

Dwayne

Not Like Us
Do yall draw a line when it comes to folks and the things they do?

Like the lady Jhonni Blaze. She is going through some things in here life that needs to be addressed.
On the other hand
You have B. Renner and the things she is doing in public regarding her divorce and the things she saying. It doesn't sound like a logical process to put a man through.

Then you have folks like K. West. He sufferers from past trauma with his mother but his actions regarding the entire Trump fiasco, could that be dismissed.

C. Owens and Larry Elder come to mind when I think of mental issues. Are we willing to side with them and encourage them to get help? Or are we saying fuck them and their entire future bloodline.

We also have folks like Tariq and Dr. Umar who wants to do good but.....

So im asking where do you draw the line and say fuck sympathy

Interesting thread idea. Salute. Comment coming next. I wanted to let my praise breathe a little, since I know all my sons crave their father's approval.

Lol. Mostly kidding about that last part.

I pay absolutely no attention to Larry Elder, so I cannot comment on him. But when it comes to Candace Owens, I don't think she needs any help at all. I think everything she says and does is quite purposeful and she's is absolutely aware that she is full of shit and purposely moves the way she does because it's beneficial to her. Now that that is out of the way...

I'm extremely close to a person with some pretty crippling mental health issues. And I try my best to be very understanding. But once it gets to the point that I can tell that that person KNOWS in the moment that they are tripping, continues to do it anyway, and doesn't seem to care how it affects those around them...and does that consistently...that's when I check out.

But I give a pretty long leash, as far as that goes. I'm extremely patient in all aspects of life and this one is no different. Plus I believe in REALLY being there for the people that you love.

But if it's just a random person or not someone in my immediate sphere, I have no problem pretty quickly removing myself, because I value my peace and drama-free life more than anything besides my children.

Dunno if that really answers your question.

Renner doesn't care and is just taking what she wants. I wouldn't say she has mental issues. Although maybe she's a psychopath?

Someone listed a bunch of things Blaze is dealing with in another thread. She's definitely got some demons she's going against

Renner doesn't care and is just taking what she wants. I wouldn't say she has mental issues. Although maybe she's a psychopath?

Someone listed a bunch of things Blaze is dealing with in another thread. She's definitely got some demons she's going against

I think Brittney Renner is a woman who consciously said to herself 'Fuck these niggas. Men have been doing women wrong for mad long. I'ma do these niggas dirty and be unapologetic about it.'. She knows it's wrong. She knows she's wrong.

If you had a bad day at work and you think about it when you're at home you could say work had an impact on mental health that day.

I think we just gon have to get used mental health bein' about more than serious debilitatin' issues. Personally I wish people would keep the mental health equivalent of a scraped knee to themselves but we can't let these attention seekers distract us from very real issues

I keep my mouth quiet when I hear "mental health" but I think "bitch nigga"

If they have an official diagnosis I take them serious

If they don’t, I take their “self-diagnosis” with a grain of salt because everyone swears they have a mental illness these days.

Either way that person is responsible for their own lives and them or their caretaker needs to focus on what’s best for them..

I used to work in homes where we had to take care of mentally disabled people, they are nothing in comparison to Jhonni Blaze and Kanye West.

We all suffer trauma but if you can wake up and find a way to make sound decisions you can make better ones. I’m positive Kanye and Jhonni can do a lot better for themselves if they really wanted to. Because there are people born with severe mental disorders who literally can’t do anything but depend on others to care for them

Having dealt with 3 family members whose declining mental stares ultimately led to or heavily contributed to the end of their lives I tend to give a longer leash than others I know when it comes to people saying they have mental health problems. But that also means I'm that much more vigilant about someone doing what they know is best to keep those issues in check as best they can.

For someone like Kanye for instance while I can acknowledge that he may be suffering from some mental trauma he is also in a much better position than 99.9% to do something to help him. That's why I have no sympathy for him and even less respect for those around him who enable his bullshit antics. Because I've personally dealt with people who suffered from the same issue he claims to who would've given anything to have the help at his disposal he has but chooses not to use.

Having dealt with 3 family members whose declining mental stares ultimately led to or heavily contributed to the end of their lives I tend to give a longer leash than others I know when it comes to people saying they have mental health problems. But that also means I'm that much more vigilant about someone doing what they know is best to keep those issues in check as best they can.

For someone like Kanye for instance while I can acknowledge that he may be suffering from some mental trauma he is also in a much better position than 99.9% to do something to help him. That's why I have no sympathy for him and even less respect for those around him who enable his bullshit antics. Because I've personally dealt with people who suffered from the same issue he claims to who would've given anything to have the help at his disposal he has but chooses not to use.

Facts

My ex girlfriend suffers from being Bi-Polar. She has to take medication and everything but she manages her life VERY WELL..

She never used it as an excuse to not get better and changed her habits. She’s doing real good for herself and her kids now.

I dont think I ever have to turn off my empathy.

Its not my job to deal with anyones mental issues. Sometimes I can decide to deal with it, and other times I can fuck it and cut them off.

So itll be like yea I feel empathy for your mental health but I aint dealing with it right now cause I aint a professional and I got my own shit to deal with.

Back