Welcome To aBlackWeb

When should parents stop bathing/showering with their children?

as in both washing at the same time or washing them up?

i never bathed with my kids.....but about when they was 5.

i made little songs to make it fun.

my sons wash song was "no ball mustard." and my daughters wash song was "keep the cookie clean"

man...one time i was doing this little dirty kids laundr, and i saw the sit stains in his underwear.....

i scrubbed the fuck outta his ass...

told him if he dno't want me washing him no more, wipe your damn ass

i stopped helping the oldest around 6

she's 8 now and helps the 3 yr old on the daily....we'll do it like once or twice a week when she needs her hair washed

Ive heard of showering with babies. I never did it. My showers be hot and im not tryn hold a slippery baby in a luke warm shower.

Don't recall bathing with my mum, but then I'm a middle child. I remember her bathing with baby every now and then til he was like 8. I used to share with my two brothers til I was like 8/9. Lack of stable hot water is a factor here, but I think it's more about you as a parent and your particular child. I'm not sure what age it starts gettin' weird at

as in both washing at the same time or washing them up?

i never bathed with my kids.....but about when they was 5.

i made little songs to make it fun.

my sons wash song was "no ball mustard." and my daughters wash song was "keep the cookie clean"

Wtf

I never bathed with one of my parents, but i remember being 3 or 4 and mom would be in the bathroom with me bullshitting and bathing me. I was bathing all by myself at 4 or 5 though.

Never bathed with mine. My son is 5 and been taking showers on his own for a few months. I still check on him while he in there tho. The girls are 1 and 4....we still bathe them

i actually heard of a dude that bathed with his kid...i think a daughter and he got caught up in some shit for it by the mom.....

Ive heard a sara silverman bit about being traumatized as a child because her mom would have her shower with her.

Bush all in her line of sight and 2nd hand soap water drippin off her tiddies

Last edited:
Back