Welcome To aBlackWeb

When Did You Stop Being A WingPerson/Alibi?

Mannnnnnn my homie got me caught up in some shit with his wife just 3wks ago.

I'm on the couch passed she called early as fuck on a Sunday looking for that niggga. I had no idea where he was or nothing. Smh I told her he went to watch the fight but I was too drunk to go. She was like ok hung up. I'm calling this nigga ended up calling a chick with both knew and he was over her house. Smh cussed that nigga out told him he was slipping. He got out of the trouble with the wife but now she side eye me every time I see her ass. Smh which in turn fucked me up with getting with her friend.

Told my homie he got to do better smh

Mannnnnnn my homie got me caught up in some shit with his wife just 3wks ago.

I'm on the couch passed she called early as fuck on a Sunday looking for that niggga. I had no idea where he was or nothing. Smh I told her he went to watch the fight but I was too drunk to go. She was like ok hung up. I'm calling this nigga ended up calling a chick with both knew and he was over her house. Smh cussed that nigga out told him he was slipping. He got out of the trouble with the wife but now she side eye me every time I see her ass. Smh which in turn fucked me up with getting with her friend.

Told my homie he got to do better smh
You're a good friend.
I wouldn't have answered tho

Nothing good comes from a homeboys significant other calling me in the morning

Most likely never
especially if I reallllllly fuck with you.

Now if it ain’t ever reciprocated, it’s over.

Back