Welcome To aBlackWeb

When Did You Stop Being A WingPerson/Alibi?

Chicity

We Don't Won't No Damn Giddy!
Site Administrator
What was the final straw for you as a wingman/Alibi?

Tell the story

That shit usually just naturally tapers off as you get older and wiser. I'd look at one of my homies like they're nuts if they hit me asking me to be their alibi. I mean, I'd do it, but we gotta have a lil talk afterwards.

Iight, so my wife's sister was married to my best friend. That's how I met them.

Now this nigga was never playing for the home team. Ever. Nigga had like 4-5 kids on his wife. No fucks given. Like I don't even know why he lied to her when he went out, but he did. And often used my name as to who he was with.

Well one time he used my name and his wife called my girl at the time to confirm I was with him. She calls me and I instantly pick up on the shit and cussed all three of them out.

Him, don't use my name in your bullshit no more. I ain't got time to beefing with my girl over shit you doing with yours and you don't even give a fuck about getting caught up forreal. It be different if the stakes was high, but if she ain't leave your ass by now, lying to say you was with me ain't gonna save your marriage. Cut the shit.

His wife. Look dammit. Y'all shit is y'all shit. Y'all shit ain't our shit. Don't bring issues and insecurities from your relationship into mines. As long as she with me, don't ask your sister shit about your husband.

And my girl/wife. Look their shit is dysfunctional. We got a good thing going. Don't let their messy shit fuck up our good shit.

No problems after that

Never really been on that. If it's a homie, cool but nigga better discuss that shit with me b4 hand and iron out details, I'm thorough bout shit like that cause i don't een ask people for them types of favors.

My homies girl text me the other day bout his whereabouts. Didn't even answer her just called him and told him to fix that shit. If idk I ain't answering shit

When his ex called my phone late at night...wit my then-gf sittin on my bed next to me.

Hefa called me askin where my homeboy was at and shyt. At the same time...my ex is giving me the evil look. She wondering who is this chick callin her man this late.

Told her straight I got company and got off the phone wit the quickness. Lol. That hefa almost fucc'd up my night. Had to let my ex know who she was, and that she was my home boy's girl. Lol.

Finally told that nigga what happened and he apologized. I think she ended up showing up to his folks crib unannounced. Eventually they broke up.

I've never done it and that's the type of shit that I burn bridges over.

1. Don't use my name for your bullshit.
2. Don't use a situation where I've invited people for a reason to creep.

I invited a group of friends to hang out. One of my married friends said he was down and said he was coming. Even to the point where he's telling other people who I never mentioned shit to about what we were doing. So later on I'm calling people to see who's coming cause I need to make reservations. He asked me if a certain female we work with was coming and I told him no. Later on that day he's not responded to calls or text which tells me the only reason he was interested was trying to creep but not make it obvious.

So yeah, that bridge is burnt. I don't cover for grown ass people. I don't match make either. I'm not cock blocking or coochie blocking but nobody is using me to get shit. Especially not people in relationships pretending they're the best husband/wife & parent around.

Go fuck your own life up but keep me out your bullshit.

Once that shit started to effect my relationship. When my woman heard me say I was with last night at such and such place but I was with her. She started to think I might be out doing the same shit. After that convo a few times. Hit that nigga with the Vince Carter
giphy.gif

i was never the go to guy for that anyway lol

people know I be out the way

I failed on one of the homies in dallas one time lmao......I had no warning tho

i go over to his apartment and his girl answers the door and immediately pulled out one of them corner store stamina pills and said "WHATSS THISSS????" like I did the shit

I just busted out laughing and then I was like "nah, they for energy mane"

she ran back in the house like NAHHHHHHH kmsl

Last edited:
i was never the go to guy for that anyway lol

people know I be out the way

I failed on one of the homies in dallas one time lmao......I had no warning tho

i go over to his apartment and his girl answers the door and immediately pulled out one of them corner store stamina pills and said "WHATSS THISSS????" like I did the shit

I just busted out laughing and then I was like "nah, they for energy mane"

she ran back in the house NAHHHHHHH kmsl
Then what happened next?

she was just barking on ol boy as he was heading out

and he had the dumb look like i put the shit in his pockets and knew his girl was gonna have a pop quiz

I think I was a wing person before without being aware of it. I think my home boy love to court drama because he find himself messing with chicks that dwell in drama. About 4 years ago, my home boy went without a phone for about a month. One day, his girl called me and looking for him. I never met this bobbin head hoe but he used to tell me stories about her all of the time, about her always being on some negative shit. She called me, trying to look for that nigga. I told her that I haven't seen him in a month. She thought I was lying and said "Yall niggas know yall be lying"...........Bruh I had to hold back because I was about to grill her over the phone, but the only reason I didn't because I didn't know was that his ol lady or just some chick that he was smashing. So I held back out of respect of my home boy.

Day later, he called me from his phone and asked me was his girl looking for him and did she try to get smart. I said yeah to both questions, then this nigga gon say "oh bruh, you should've chewed her". I'm looking like

5b1166b21ae66224008b472a-320-240.jpg

but that's your call to check your hoe.

Don't use me as a wingman. I don't know shit. I haven't seen shit. I don't know anything. I tell them to keep me out of their mess.

Back