Welcome To aBlackWeb

When cooning goes wrong

giphy.gif

lol @ the responses in this topic. Long story short. This chick is a cop defender and loves dating white cops in particular. She makes fun of black victims of cops and is one of the few times when coon actually applies. Her white cop boyfriend allegedly killed her.

I'm trying to be a good Christian, so I'm not going to wish those kinda results on every nigga that behaves the way she did, but...should God choose to make that happen, I wouldn't be mad at him.

lol @ the responses in this topic. Long story short. This chick is a cop defender and loves dating white cops in particular. She makes fun of black victims of cops and is one of the few times when coon actually applies. Her white cop boyfriend allegedly killed her.

I'm trying to be a good Christian, so I'm not going to wish those kinda results on every nigga that behaves the way she did, but...should God choose to make that happen, I wouldn't be mad at him.

Nah you good... God definitely has a sense of humor and irony.

I’m 1000% certain this was judgement from the Lord lol.

She hated herself and her blackness so much that she decided to Stan white cops. I feel nothing. She's definitely in a better place now

fixed.

... 'cause I know I'm laughing my ass off

Fuck her. Anybody dogging out their own race and siding with their oppressor only to get perished by the very same pretty much deserves it.

LOOOL and cosign yeah now I kno' what's goin' on I couldn't be more pleased

One less stupid bitch in this world . Dumb bitches need to. E weeded out of society. Never trust a bkack woman that has thin lips.

Back