Welcome To aBlackWeb

When breaking up...

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Is it an obligation for both parties to be courteous, and have the relationship end face to face? Or depending on the reason...should no fuccs be given?

Was just curious...b/c I have heard folks say that if you're gonna break up wit someone, then you owe them to do it face to face. Hell...it was one of the reasons why I got pissed when my ex did it via email.

But thinkin back on, I rather she did it email, rather than in person. Imo...I wouldn't want to deal wit all those emotions in person. Rather get it over it wit a simple click, quick response, l then delete. Some would consider that wrong, but why?

Is it really wrong to end thing via email/text/over the phone?

Got mad at a chick and told her I'm done
She insisted on a face to face
She ended up on top of me in my bed and ain't no breaking up happen

2 bitches did this to me blood
Text these hoes goodbye mayne, they diabolical

It don’t have to be face to face but if it was that’s cool too. Over the phone is good enough for me. Especially if the relationship was for a long time period because those are the only breakups I’d be phased by.

Short “relationships”, idc how it’s done. Don’t need a face to face because it’ll be a waste of time honestly. You can text me, I’ll hit you with the okay and keep it groovin.

Any time it's ever been face to face it always ended up with us fuckin.

Had a few times where a chick called it off over the phone. One time a broad did it and after a month of silence she hit me out of the blue claiming she still needed closure face to face. That was a Friday, she didn't leave until Sunday morning just before church. We fucked from the time she got there around 8pm until she left at 8am on Sunday

A long term relationship I'd expect the courtesy of at least a phone call. I think people just don't like feeling dismissed or unimportant if the relationship was real.

Depends on the reason. Long term situations I think should have some sort of conversation, otherwise fuck it. Like others said, the face to face usually ends up in the bed and the breakup is either stalled out. Plus usually you can see the breakup coming if you pay attention enough.

if we gotta break up, imma just leave a note on the nightstand

"it's over, we shoot dice for the kids at 12"

Back