Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's your worst apartment neighbor story…

What's your worst apartment neighbor story and how'd you handle it?

Actually doesn't need to be apartment. Just worst neighbor experience

What's your worst apartment neighbor story and how'd you handle it?

Actually doesn't need to be apartment. Just worst neighbor experience
My neighbors were selling crack like the 80's and playing music loud with hella traffic and killed a dude who was breaking in cars in the back shared parking area on Halloween one yr.

Had homicide at my door and had to go to the police station to tell them that I ain't see shit because they were calling me because the property owner gave them my phone number,

They(police) came knocking at my door while them niggas still stayed next door.I ignored them .

They made shit hot as fire.

having people complain every time i have company....that shit used to be annoying cuz we weren't even that loud.

especially considering the chick over top of us used to be getting her guts banged out all the time, and i never once complained or gave a fuck....

yet everytime i had a few over... the chick downstairs banging on the celing with her broom like we too loud.....i'm like bruh move somewhere else.. these shits cheap cuz the walls so thin

When I was still living with my folks, we had this white couple next to us. The husband, I assume, didnt talk much. Just "hi". He was hardly at the house. His wife was the problem. She was strange. We all have drive ways. But sometimes people parked on the street. If someone parked in front of her house, she would come out and tell them to move. It is public property so anyone can park on the street. It wasnt a everyday thing either. It only happened if someone in the neighborhood had a huge gathering at their place.

So when we had guess it our place, some might park in front of her house. She would come out and knock on our door telling them to move it. Last time, my brother answered the door. She complained. He got angry and slammed the door in her face, lol.

That was the last we saw of her. Some time passed and we heard someone called the cops on her because she had caused some kind of damage to their property. Eventually, dude sells the house and move.

Haven’t really had a bad experience with neighbors. Most odd experiences was my first apartment was owned by the mother of a friend that got me the apartment. The night I moved in he kicked out his crack head brother. Went in there with a bat, busted up his shit, tossed his shit out the door, walk past his brother crying on the ground. Came up to me and said it’s all yours. I think for about 2 weeks crack heads kept showing up at my door at odd hours of the night.

This older ass nasty lady that stayed on tha 3rd floor of my first apt when I was 18…me and my boy got this apt in this area where it’s mad apt complex’s…

Well I don’t know why this bitch hated me and loved my roommate but she did…she would yell at me thru her window if I was outside talkin’ or doin’ anything really…sayin’ I was disturbing her and it’s like 3pm on a Saturday and shit…she called tha cops on me sayin’ I was smokin’ on my patio and tried gettin’ me kicked out and all kinds of shit…she even told me 1 day she hoped I’d get cancer so I could understand what she was goin’ thru…mind you my boy had a fuckin’ motorcycle and a little Geo Tracker wit’ 2 15’s in tha back and he stayed blastin’ his shit…she never said anything to him…be havin’ nice civil convos wit him and all

Well it came to a point she was moving out…she had lived in this apt for 25 yrs so she had 25 years worth of bullshit in her crib…she calls down to our apt and asks my roommate if WE could come help her cuz she didn’t have anybody to help…my nigga begged me to come up and see if it was manageable to help her even tho he knew she didn’t fuck wit me…anyway a nigga do have a heart so I go up stairs on some “bigger person” shit…when I saw what 25 yrs of shit in a 1 bedroom apt looked like in real life?!?! Maaaaan I set my fuckin’ alarm on my phone for 3 mins and when that shit went off I answered it like my phone was ringing…I was like “Hello…What?? WHAT?!?! Where at I’m on my way!!! Ayo my brother just got in an accident and he fucked up!! I gotta go check on him!!” And burst out tha apt and peeled out tha parkin’ lot…

I ain’t even got no brother but I wasn’t helpin’ wit SHIT!! lol

I was 19 in my first apartment. I lived downstairs from some other young people. They fought every fucking day and they had a damn dog that used to run ALL NIGHT! All we heard was the dogs feet ripping and running upstairs and them fighting and cursing in the background. A few times, we walked outside and all his shit was in the pool.

Hurricane Ike came and knocked our power out for days and we could literally hear people on the other side of the complex it was so quiet and they argued the whole damn time. I couldn’t wait to leave them mfs.

Then my last place, man I had so many weird ass neighbors. One of them wanted to fight me, an old black man because he had a leak and swore it was coming from my house.

Had someone squatting downstairs. Had some stripper neighbors (gay men but dressed womanly). Another couple that always fought, husband got hit with a whole wooden chair and table. Good times.

Ohhh and the neighbor behind me fucking so loud, I had to go tell them to pipe down because it was getting outta hand.

I don’t miss that place.

Back