Welcome To aBlackWeb

what's your drink limit you will buy a pretty female at a bar?

Based Dave 96

Stoned is the way of the walk.
are you a simp at the bar with any pretty face you see?
or are you a cheap nigga not willing to part with shit & mad that no female ain't making a move with you at closing?

I don't think I've ever bought a drink at a bar for or club for a woman I was trying to get at.

If I came in the club with a woman or women or we agreed to meet at the club, then I have no problem buying her a drink but to buy a drink for a woman who I’m seeing for the first time ever at a club just to break the ice? Nope

talk yo shit Pimpin Ken.
Na, not at all. I started clubbing really young and it seemed like some sucker shit at that age. By the time I was like 19 or 20, I was in a relationship and wasn't thinking about tryna back women at the spot when I went out. Then graduated to going to the spot WITH my girl. For the most part, that was the case for mad long. Now, I'm washed and don't be out and about like that anyway.

If I came in the club with a woman or women or we agreed to meet at the club, then I have no problem buying her a drink but to buy a drink for a woman who I’m seeing for the first time ever at a club just to break the ice? Nope
Yeah, that's why I specified 'tryna get at'. I've bought plenty of drinks for women. Ran into an old friend at the club and bought a round for her and her friends just on GP. Sent drinks over to the chick who has the 'bride to be' shit on and her friends cuz it's clear she was having her bachelorette party. Etc, etc. Shit like that.

so wait yall dont buy ANYONE drinks in a bar setting?

"tryna see somethin"
Lol if I am in a Bar I don't even buy drinks for myself. I don't drink alcohol so if I am there I am with someone who does and they don't mind paying for a "soft drink"

Back