Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's yall opinion on the how the mother spoke to her son, the teacher spoke to the kid and police spoke to him??

Sigh. My parents used to do that dumb bullshit too.

She not even trying to understand that he just been through a traumatic experience and understand his side. More focused on being upset she had to come down there cause he was in trouble instead of focused on the fact her son there standing in his own piss.

Shit like this is one of many reasons why I'm not too keen on bringing a child into this world. I'm not built to handle a child that was my own being treated like that.

Maybe in the next life.

Sigh. My parents used to do that dumb bullshit too.

She not even trying to understand that he just been through a traumatic experience and understand his side. More focused on being upset she had to come down there cause he was in trouble instead of focused on the fact her son there standing in his own piss.

Shit like this is one of many reasons why I'm not too keen on bringing a child into this world. I'm not built to handle a child that was my own being treated like that.

Maybe in the next life.

Exactly!!! So much goes into how that young man going to internalize that.

Here's the thing: If I go to my son's school and find out that he's been PHYSICALLY RESTRAINED by an adult...I'm gonna have a LOT of questions and they better be real careful how they answer those questions. Not only that, but I can't think of a single gotdamn reason that a child should be made to piss himself because the school won't let him go to the bathroom.

Also, in a situation like this, any reprimanding that I need to do with my kid will be done in the car during the drive home and once we get home. Not in front of white school administrators, not fucking filmed for public consumption, not while he's a blubbering mess.

Every adult involved gets an F.

Here's the thing: If I go to my son's school and find out that he's been PHYSICALLY RESTRAINED by an adult...I'm gonna have a LOT of questions and they better be real careful how they answer those questions. Not only that, but I can't think of a single gotdamn reason that a child should be made to piss himself because the school won't let him go to the bathroom.

Also, in a situation like this, any reprimanding that I need to do with my kid will be done in the car during the drive home and once we get home. Not in front of white school administrators, not fucking filmed for public consumption, not while he's a blubbering mess.

Every adult involved gets an F.

Quality posting agree with this 100%

You cannot trust a woman to advocate for a male child in school environments, even if it's his own mother. When it comes to the school disciplinary system, mothers are basically the shitty public defender that tells you to accept the plea deal.

The downfall of plenty of Black boys has been their mother, female school teachers and school resource officers.

Mothers get in there and openly criticize their boy as being undisciplined, disobedient, giving their own child a rapsheet. Basically snitching on their kid. Then every teacher and school resource officer has a preconceived notion about the boy. So he's being targeted.

A lot of mothers hate and detest boyhood. So when the teacher says shit the mother don't like about their boy, it just confirms everything she believed about her own kid.

K-12 for Black male children is a place they have to go to and survive. Any success they will achieve will be in spite of going to school. It's a hostile environment.

You can't trust women to advocate for male children. Just can't. The success of male children goes up when they have male teachers because women are biased against male students. And women greatly out number men in primary education.

Last edited:
You cannot trust a woman to advocate for a male child in school environments, even if it's his own mother. When it comes to the school disciplinary system, mothers are basically the shitty public defender that tells you to accept the plea deal.

The downfall of plenty of Black boys has been their mother, female school teachers and school resource officers.

Mothers get in there and openly criticize their boy as being undisciplined, disobedient, giving their own child a rapsheet. Basically snitching on their kid. Then every teacher and school resource officer has a preconceived notion about the boy. So he's being targeted.

A lot of mothers hate and detest boyhood. So when the teacher says shit the mother don't like about their boy, it just confirms everything she believed about her own kid.

K-12 for Black male children is a place they have to go to and survive. Any success they will achieve will be in spite of going to school. It's a hostile environment.

You can't trust women to advocate for male children. Just can't. The success of male children goes up when they have male teachers because women are biased against male students. And women greatly out number men in primary education.

bruh again with the nonsense

bruh I'm a father and I'm legit offended at this entire post full of bullshit against mothers being able to advocate for their sons

u either got limited experiences or some real personal issues to work out bruh

elevate ur mind and do better champ🙁

Lmaaoooooooo !!!!

There are women that fall under this umbrella but you can't just say black women in general are like this with their sons 😂. That's fucked up.

:niggaa:

31008738.gif

Back