Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's y'all favorite all time retro game? 80s-early 2ks

zeldaoot-ignart-1638901927766.jpg

Funny I didn't get interested in the game until 3 multiplayer online co op. That was peak gaming for me
Halo 1 was a time man

would go over to somebody house and play 4 player multiplayer for hours lol

or when they bring their own briefcase sized xbox and they could play on another TV? Whew

Halo 1 was a time man

would go over to somebody house and play 4 player multiplayer for hours lol

or when they bring their own briefcase sized xbox and they could play on another TV? Whew
For some reason I never got into Halo, maybe because I was a 007 guy. Always thought Halo was boring but I know a lot of people including my GF call me a idiot for thinking that lol.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
For some reason I never got into Halo, maybe because I was a 007 guy. Always thought Halo was boring but I know a lot of people including my GF call me a idiot for thinking that lol.
Lol multiplayer was the introduction soon you played with friends you were hooked . Before I played it I thought it was the worse game lol just the idea of it sounded awful

Arcade: Robotron 2048
Console: tie between Blaster Master on NES and Kings Field 1/2 on PSX.
PC: Quake, especially playing Quakeworld online in the late 90's. There was nothing that could beat that experience.

Arcade: Robotron 2048
Console: tie between Blaster Master on NES and Kings Field 1/2 on PSX.
PC: Quake, especially playing Quakeworld online in the late 90's. There was nothing that could beat that experience.
Loved OG quake with the grapple mod and the exploding rocket packs

Contra
Tecmobowl
Metroid
The ultimate stuntman

Back