Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's the WOAT nickname you ever heard?

Went to middle school with a girl named Mikeneesha

However, nobody ever just called her Mikeneesha. Instead, they always used her full name, which was Mikeneesha who pees on herself.

The foul part is there wasn't even another Mikeneesha who didn't pee on herslef to distinguish her from.

Years later, found out she was still peeing on herself :/

Went to middle school with a girl named Mikeneesha

However, nobody ever just called her Mikeneesha. Instead, they always used her full name, which was Mikeneesha who pees on herself.

The foul part is there wasn't even another Mikeneesha who didn't pee on herslef to distinguish her from.

Years later, found out she was still peeing on herself :/
I just laughed so hard at this. @ the still peeing on herself...golden showers???

Got a homeboy who everybody calls “Blade”...he tells everybody it’s because he was “tough and carried a knife” but everybody we came up wit know we gave him tha name cuz he played basketball...6’4” 225...but couldn’t dunk and always tapped so we called “Gay Blade”...”Nigga...Stop playing soft and tapping like a gay blade!!”...that was 20 years ago and we still call him Blade

we used to call this one nigga "dumb fuck"

and the funny thing about it...that was the nick name to his full nick name... his full name was dumb- stupiderthanamotherfucker... but we called him umb fuck for short...

we were were teenatgers we hooped on the court that was smack dead in the middle of the trap, so the niggaz who played the corner was often in our games...those were the homies.....they might have to take a break to catch a sale... but they was mostly out there with us just all chillin....

but occasiaonally u get the older heads.....niggaz like 20+ who wasn't playing the corners but still be around the way all day...these the niggaz shooting dice, drinking, smoking, they be the ones that get the grill out every now n then..
we started doing that shit too as we got older, but i digress...

anyway.....dumb fuck was one of them nigaz that always tried to play hard, but niggaz knew he was really soft....

like you legit had to stand up to this nigga at least once, or he was gonna always fuck with u for life....

i slammed the nigga on his shoulder like the first time he came outside, so he never fucked with me... but he fucked with other niggaz and we always had to like scream on niggaz to just stand up to the nigga and stop letting him carry them all the time...

well one time one of the really wild niggaz from around the way was on the court....

like sho nough dope boy fresh type nigga... fresh shoes, fresh clothes, jewelry, gun in plain sight, bad bitch sitting in the car...car parked int e fucking grass by the court... just one of them not giving a fuck hood star niggaz.....we'll call him jeezy

jeezy see us hooping on the court, and he wanna get in the game now.....so niggz pass him the ball, he shooting around with us....

this before niggaz was calling him dumb fuck....i think his real name was dwayne or something....

but he just kept fucking up the whole time nigaz was hooping...

like i knew it was cuz he was scared shitless of jeezy....like this is legit how the movie Fresh began....niggaz think if they cross this nigga up they gonna get shot...shi was comical as fuck cuz i was always that asshole who ain't give a fuck....and i'm just geeking off the whole situation....being the childish 15-year old du yall expect me to be......so of course i'm feeding jeeezy thee ball on the post so he can back dwayne down.. and the whole time he backing yo down he saying

"yo u dumb as fuck
u dumb as fuck
u dumb as fuck"

then layup on the nigga screaming at him n shit....

yo we dying laughing....shit was pure ghetto comedy....

like the whole time jeezy just keep calling the niga dumb as fuck or different variations of it......

then he finally asked homie what his name was... and was like.....

naw yo, your name dumb stupiderthan a motherfucker......that's your name....

that shit was funny as fuck, cuz mind you this nigga always trying to act super tough and punk everybody, but he just taking all this shit from jeezy like he bout to cry....

so we just keep calling him that shit, everybody called him that shit.. we was saying the whole shit for like a week, then it shortened down to dumb fuck.....

i swear, i forgot about this nigga all together, till like a few years ago i was hanging with a homie from around the way, and he was talking about how he was chilling with dumb fuck the other day..

and i was like who???

man 20 years later they still calling this nigga dumb fuck......he official now tho i've heard... angry ass nigga prolly got bodies n more shit

Last edited:
Went to school one year with a cat who took my spot as the poorest kid in the class. He lived right down the block from me and I soon ascertained that his mom was off that hard

My boy wore the same outfit daily. Was always getting clowned and squabbling with cats regularly.

Anytime he got called to read in class he was like

giphy.gif

He might get the first letter off but it was a wrap after that.

His name was Ulysses, but cats started calling him Useless

His self esteem was so low he just ran with it smh

Went to school one year with a cat who took my spot as the poorest kid in the class. He lived right down the block from me and I soon ascertained that his mom was off that hard

My boy wore the same outfit daily. Was always getting clowned and squabbling with cats regularly.

View attachment 90765

Well thats just sad

View attachment 90765

Awwwwww. That's so sad.

I gotta home boy that have a weird nickname. Out of respect, I call him his real name but his peoples call him cigarette because that nigga been smoking cigarettes since he was 10 years old.

The white people at my high school used to call this Puerto Rican football player I knew "big-n-juicy"

In other words, white people white peopling.

Cue the zombie quote.

Back