Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Weirdest Thing Society Accepts As Normal?

Property taxes
Insurance
Free trials

CHICKEN WINGS a drum and flat is 1 wing not 2.

Everything getting more expensive year over year without ever having a year where prices generally go down…inflation can only be slowed but never counterbalanced

Not really weird but something we accept is inheritance tax... You pay tax on all your assets/money when youre alive, then you gotta pay the same again to the government when you die (or family do)... Its ridiculous...

Caskets. Most people just paying to rent that shit for the proceedings. They're re-use them shits and burying you in plywood boxes with some plastic wrap.

Caskets. Most people just paying to rent that shit for the proceedings. They're re-use them shits and burying you in plywood boxes with some plastic wrap.
Thinking you need a box to separate your corpse from the earth upon your passing is peak main character syndrome

Thinking you need a box to separate your corpse from the earth upon your passing is peak main character syndrome

Don't think I want to be buried either way. Burn me. Sprinkle a little in the L then spread that shit in a lake or flush it. Irdgaf. I don't want to be in the ground tho and certainly don't want my family coming out of pocket to do it.

Back