Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whats the most important and least important thing to you?

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
what drives you when you wake up?

is it to get as much money as possible?

is it to get as much power as possible?

is it to complete your purpose in life if you think you know what it is?

what is the most important thing to you in life?

what is the least important? what can you do without but you must deal with?

Legacy.

I wanna get to the point to where if I die the next day I know I left a mark in the world. I wanna know 100 years from now when they open up the history books, my name would be mentioned due to my contribution. I just don't know what it is yet.

My son is the most important thing about me through him I'll live forever my last name will keep going. Least important would have to be all my fails in life. They never matter and never will matter in the long run.

Family. My dependents, specifically.
Legacy.

I wanna get to the point to where if I die the next day I know I left a mark in the world. I wanna know 100 years from now when they open up the history books, my name would be mentioned due to my contribution. I just don't know what it is yet.
I'm similar on leaving a mark. I want people to see or experience my impact long after I'm gone but they don't necessarily need to know my name. If they're interested enough, it'll lead back to me anyway.

Family. My dependents, specifically.

I'm similar on leaving a mark. I want people to see or experience my impact long after I'm gone but they don't necessarily need to know my name. If they're interested enough, it'll lead back to me anyway.

This nigga wants to be an eternal mystery.

My son is the most important thing about me through him I'll live forever my last name will keep going. Least important would have to be all my fails in life. They never matter and never will matter in the long run.
but your failure should matter....you should learn from them. they are the most important. they teach you something about yourself that you might need answered or corrected.

and for your name going on....what if he doesnt want kids or likes dudes?

I feel more in alignment with my purpose than I've ever been these past few years so for me the most important thing would be staying in alignment with my purpose and executing all these tasks Life seemingly and very unexpectedly dropped in my lap. Ultimately the goal is complete autonomy in our Black and Brown neighborhoods and communities. And on a personal level the most important thing for me is to be the greatest version of myself and to stay in alignment with that which is greater than myself. I am confident that as the world changes, or is changing, for the better I will have played a small roll in that change. I don't need to be remembered or celebrated for anything either alive or dead. And if I'm ever blessed with a wife and children they would definitely make the list, but until then...

Least important I guess would be being accepted or liked. I'm fine with not being liked or accepted as long as I stay true to myself and those I cross paths with. I'd rather people reject the real me than accept a fake me. Now I definitely don't want to be hated but I don't have a need to be liked.

Love on the other hand.... Love is important to me....

Last edited:
I realize autonomy isn't everyone's desire so it's also important for me to remember that I'm not out to change the world or impose my will upon others. This is all about building successful and thriving alternatives.

Not everyone's struggling so if everything's working out the way it is for others I wouldn't want to change that, but if it's not working there's always an alternative. An alternative that works for you.

This is really for us so called have-nots of the world utilizing what we do have and that we may even have a lot more than we realize individually and collectively.

Back