Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Goat Radio Moment?

I always enjoyed this interview, because 50 around the time especially, used to love to troll rappers with his thoughts. I just believe that styles was a little too authentic for him to try to troll. They both made very very very sharp points, and in the end, I thought it was one of the better discussions between two rap legends.

This is another good one. Simply because it highlights just how disingenuous Sean Combs is. I love this interview because you can literally hear two of the most relevant rappers in the history of hip-hop, express their distaste as to why they don’t like releasing albums. My biggest issue with puff is that, if you’re gonna be a sharp and cutthroat businessman? Then you just need to be that and continue being that. He likes to act as if he’s about love when he’s not. He just hast to admit that yeah I’m for me and my family, as opposed to making it seem like he’s trying to be fair. Especially when at a time? He was so financially well off that he didn’t need to hold on the artist like The Lox.

Back