Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's the first thing you'd search for?

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
If someone gave you a box that contained everything you have lost in your life.

What's the first thing you'd search for?

My grandfather. He was old, but his death wasnt a natural death. Still not over it.

Its one thing when a person dies in an accident, sickness, or old age. That shit still hurts, but you get over it.

A senseless death though? Smmfh.

So yea, it would be bringing my grandfather back.

People pulling people out of a box? I thought we was talking like shit we lost like items and shit.

So by that man I lost 500 dollars in cash at 17 cashing my check and hopping out of a car to go into QT at night(pretty sure my wallet fell out getting out the car). Shit burned me for months. Can always get more money but that shit always pissed me off years later .

some time with my Nana
My hard drive before it crashed on me that had about a decade worth of photos on it(backup yall shit yo)
my big wheel from when I was a kid

Last edited:
I lost 2 ozs of tree in my homeboy air condition vent in his Suburban back in like ‘99 when we were on our way to Daytona Spring break I wouldn’t mind havin’ back lol

That was 1 of our go to spots to hide tree but his dumbass was playing around seein’ how far down it went…pause…and that shit dropped all tha way down into air condition vent purgatory…it was still in there we he traded tha car in lol

I wonder if anybody ever caught a charge due to that shit lol

Back