Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whats the dumbest thing you ever done?

I would steal things from an unlocked car locked myself in a car tailgate because I heard noises panicked. it couldn't be opened from the inside so I was trapped. on my mother I lay there for at least a day until I found someone who wanted to help me

I remember one time I was driving around at lunch wit this chick from work looking for a place to get some top and I went down this dirt road onto some redneck’s property…so I went to do a 3 point turn and backed into a fucking ditch where my front driver wheel was up in tha air a little smh lol

I remember bein’ sooo Fuckin’ mad I honestly thought I was gonna be able to lift my car up for ole girl to drive out…sweating and looking for shit to put under tha tire for traction…finally tha rednecks pulled up and I just knew I was done for…

Tbh they didn’t even trip…they hooked my car up to tha hitches they had on their trucks and pulled my car out…

But it was still fuckin’ dumb af on my part…but hey tha thought of some head at that time was priority 1 🤷🏽‍♂️ lol

Went to a chicks house to have sex with her, knowing she was my ride home, and her and her boyfriend was on some childish on and off again shit.

I remember one time I was driving around at lunch wit this chick from work looking for a place to get some top and I went down this dirt road onto some redneck’s property…so I went to do a 3 point turn and backed into a fucking ditch where my front driver wheel was up in tha air a little smh lol

I remember bein’ sooo Fuckin’ mad I honestly thought I was gonna be able to lift my car up for ole girl to drive out…sweating and looking for shit to put under tha tire for traction…finally tha rednecks pulled up and I just knew I was done for…

Tbh they didn’t even trip…they hooked my car up to tha hitches they had on their trucks and pulled my car out…

But it was still fuckin’ dumb af on my part…but hey tha thought of some head at that time was priority 1 🤷🏽‍♂️ lol

Damn. Reading this shit brought back memories.

Fucked around and got stuck in the mud in this random ass farming town one night. Redneckville type shit. Them niggas was cool though. Helped me get my car out the mud and we had a bunch of laughs and shit while doing it. Me and my homie owned a mobile dispensary and I was only in that area to make a drop off to one of my regular customers. I had a vendor meeting later that week and got mad free samples and back came through and gave them to the dudes who helped me out as a 'Thank you'. Shit was cool.

I would steal things from an unlocked car locked myself in a car tailgate because I heard noises panicked. it couldn't be opened from the inside so I was trapped. on my mother I lay there for at least a day until I found someone who wanted to help me

car tailgate?

you locked yourself in the trunk huh?

:hahaha:

Copped weed from a friend's dad that he kept in a jar. It's mad loud and funky, folks could smell it in my room from the hallway. Smoked it with my brother......man this was some bullshit. I think he hit me with the Okey doke and kept it in a jar that used to have something else in it. My brother handed me the blunt back and left the room lol RIP to him but I could see the disappointment in his eyes man. I smoked the rest in silence. Idk what burned slower, the white owl or my soul smh

Back