Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Biggest "What If" In HipHop?

What if Kool Herc's family never emigrated from Jamaica???

What if DMX never got addicted to drugs or got permanently sober in the early 00's??? I think there was a great autobiographical album like the track 'Slippin'' but in album form inside DMX that would had been a classic... Unfortunately X's flow and beat selection majorly fell off, maybe due to drugs or falling out of love with the biz...

What if eazy e never died
What if lil mama never went on stage
What if nipsey left eariler
What if pop smoke nevrr postef his addy

What if Soulja Slim never got killed in 2003?
Slow Motion blew up.
That was originally a Soulja Slim song and he gave it to Juve for exposure.
I have a CD which has a demo version of Slow Motion with just Slim on it, not mixed or mastered.
And the rumor was he was close to G-Unit at the time. This was confirmed by Yayo previously in an interview about a possible signing. Which makes sense because Game shouted out Soulja Slim in his performance of Dreams at an awards show.

What if Soulja Slim never got killed in 2003?
Slow Motion blew up.
That was originally a Soulja Slim song and he gave it to Juve for exposure.
I have a CD which has a demo version of Slow Motion with just Slim on it, not mixed or mastered.
And the rumor was he was close to G-Unit at the time. This was confirmed by Yayo previously in an interview about a possible signing. Which makes sense because Game shouted out Soulja Slim in his performance of Dreams at an awards show.
Yayo is a jealous nobody who lives his life off being 50 friend.... he never cared for Game or Buck because they wasn't from Queens... he don't care for Banks(even though he's from Queens) because he was the best rapper out the Unit.

The D.O.C still ghostwrote, Im not sure he would had gone on to be a superstar even though he was dope...

I wonder how things with Eazy would had played out if he never got AIDS...

I don't know how to describe it but I think The D.O.C just had "it"..... kind of like Pac.....they just have this unique standout star charisma and appeal

Maybe I'm wrong but I think he could have been huge

Back