Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's Something You Did In Your 20's That You Regret?

dave-chappelle-chappelles-show.gif

When I was 23, there were two females that told me they wanted me to smash in the same time period - aggressively so. I felt like nah we friends, ain’t tryna muddy it, one of they family died recently etc.

and BOTH them ended up throwing in my face (privately, of course) that I never fucked during casual convo.

To this day 8 years later I think back on that like

nah-man-nah.gif

Take no prisoners.

1-Not being more social with the females I was around. Even on campus, I shouldn't have been so nonchalant like youth would last forever. Some of the finest females I've ever seen was at that HBCU.

2-More political. Now knowing that folks really don't know shyt about either party, I would've used this to my advantage. I would've embarrassed the holy hell out of people running up on me thinking they can talk about politics.

3-Books (facts/knowledge). Should've kept my head into more books about the world around me currently and history.

(in this order) I still remember not giving a fukk about these issues. Very foolish of me.

I prolly should have gotten into boxing while I was in Philly, but that was more 18/19

Even though I was still hanging up there heavy till like 22-23

Not taking school seriously and quitting. Went back in my 30s but just a later start getting my life and finances and credit where it should be.

Shouldn't have married my first wife. Fuck that bitch...

-Crashing a couple cars
-Not traveling enough before having kids
-Not spending more time w family who were on their way out
-Gettin lost in the sauce

Selling drugs, doing drugs, macking, toting guns, not going to college, being homeless , walking motherfuckers down, never settling down.

But all that shit made me resilient so I would do it all over again.

Back