Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whats something crazy that happen in ya life that most people wouldn't believe

2max

Ball game
When i was a young simp...this broad i liked was dating some arab dude...she knew she was a side bitch(dude was married already)

The bitch friend zoned me essentially n i said to myself...man i hope that dude dies

And a year later he died randomly of heart problems...dude was like 23

When i was a young simp...this broad i liked was dating some arab dude...she knew she was a side bitch(dude was married already)

The bitch friend zoned me essentially n i said to myself...man i hope that dude dies

And a year later he died randomly of heart problems...dude was like 23
I believe that, wow crazy story brother. Did the girl gave you any play once ol' boy passed away?

Back in 2010 when I still active duty Navy

We pulled into port at Manzanillo, Mexico. Went to this club there. While in the club, one of the local chicks was feeling young BDP.

I was sitting at a booth with her and her homegirls I was tipsy and some reggaeton song came on so I stoop up in front of them and started dancing

Shorty started rubbing on me...then pulled out my joint and started doming me right there...she then says something to her homegirls in spanish and they start passing my dick between the 3 of them taking turns suckin it....

whats crazy is it wasnt like we was off in the cut...there was a good number of cats that was on my ship in there and they seen the shit too...lets just say a nigga was pretty popular after that port call lmao

Good times man

Back in 2010 when I still active duty Navy

We pulled into port at Manzanillo, Mexico. Went to this club there. While in the club, one of the local chicks was feeling young BDP.

I was sitting at a booth with her and her homegirls I was tipsy and some reggaeton song came on so I stoop up in front of them and started dancing

Shorty started rubbing on me...then pulled out my joint and started doming me right there...she then says something to her homegirls in spanish and they start passing my dick between the 3 of them taking turns suckin it....

whats crazy is it wasnt like we was off in the cut...there was a good number of cats that was on my ship in there and they seen the shit too...lets just say a nigga was pretty popular after that port call lmao

Good times man

E7BB8B76-D150-421D-910F-027D8260250F.jpeg

Next. Pretty sure me and the homies seen a UFO one time just sitting over the buildings in our area for about 10 minutes. There was mad cloud cover and fog cause it rained earlier that night but there was an unexplainable amount of lights shining down from the clouds and they weren't moving. And weren't showing up in any pictures we took with our phones.

Me and my dude Ears was outside, the sky was cloudless, so w out chilling and I'm looking in the sky and this orb sphere type joint was flying erratically in the sky so I'm like Ears you see this shit he's like yea, that she was bouncing around weirdly in the sky and suddenly it was gone like that we look like each other and was like wtf

jus gotta charge it to the game & keep it movin smh

Smh

almost got murdered earlier

sum random mf was muggin hard af, so I told my homie lets dip cuz the vibe was off

then him & sum other dude run to a car & start to chase us on the interstate.. I mean runnin red lights & all

they pulled up alongside & started firing

then seconds later we see blue lights on the other side of the road

homie stops in the middle of the road & we flag the cops

even w/ bullet holes in the car the cops didn't believe us

View attachment 244798

asked me if I think my homie set me up & I'm like "why tf would they pull on the driver side (I'm passenger) & shoot if it's a set up?"

my homie said they asked if I was a drug dealer smh

even if you a victim they still see a suspect

but this sum shit I'll never understand, never seen the dudes before, so what tf was they tryna accomplish besides kill us

they missed the drop to rob us while we were sittin if that's the case

jus tryna make it make sense

Back