What's More Disrespectful

• A slap to the face

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Spitting in someones face

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters

Joshie Kahn

"I can fix that"
A slap to the face or a spitting on someones face?

I'd personally have to go with the slap, a person got in close enough to hit and possibly hurt you yet they chose to slap you. It's obviously meant to convey a sense of dominance over the person who was slapped. Somebody has to go after such a transgression occurs, the slap-ee cannot have a eased conscience after such a transgression. Back in the olden days if some posh dude slapped somebody with their glove they had to duel, simple fisticuffs wouldn't suffice.

What are your thoughts ABW?

you not spitting in my face and leaving with all your teeth

thats all kinds of shit in your saliva...nah man

A slap in the face is disrespectful on some level but where I am from they hit you with one cuff which is open handed. If you spit on me that is an entire different level of disrespect because you have involved your bodily fluid and more than likely we have now entered the world where if I have the advantage it is going to take Jah's intervention to save you.

I don't think understand the gravity of getting slapped in the face, with spit, yeah it's gross but they have antibiotics and such to keep you safe. With a slap, the only way to recover is to return the favor, I can't imagine to have your pride shattered like that. They could've punched you, elbowed you, maybe even try to tackle you but they chose to slap you cause your defense was too lax or they just didn't respect you.

I don't think understand the gravity of getting slapped in the face, with spit, yeah it's gross but they have antibiotics and such to keep you safe. With a slap, the only way to recover is to return the favor, I can't imagine to have your pride shattered like that. They could've punched you, elbowed you, maybe even try to tackle you but they chose to slap you cause your defense was too lax or they just didn't respect you.
It's a fight. Now if the fight ends with a slap yeah that is a problem but if it starts with a slap it is just that. A person that is fighting you is not obligated to show you respect in the beginning but even if they win they should show you respect in the end,

Ppl get slapped everyday in fights.

In my eyes, spitting is belittling and the ultimate disrespect. I just might hang your face on a pitchfork or stab you in your throat.

If anyone spits on me they die.

If they blow a bubble with their bubble gum and a drop falls on my shoe when the bubble pops, they die.

If they say an "S" word and particles of spit squeeze through the gaps of their teeth and I smell spit, they die.

Spit is NOT the business and the WORST thing you can do to someone... and also the easiest way to DIE.

That is all.

If anyone spits on me they die.

If they blow a bubble with their bubble gum and a drop falls on my shoe when the bubble pops, they die.

If they say an "S" word and particles of spit squeeze through the gaps of their teeth and I smell spit, they die.

Spit is NOT the business and the WORST thing you can do to someone... and the easiest way to DIE.

That is all.
you ain't bout that life

you ain't bout that life

tumblr_nfcmar7GHz1snm9nzo1_500.gif

Hard one. They're both difficult because at least with a punch or violence that leaves evidence, they can Get got for assault.

A slap would have to be returned with a punch or something that causes pain they didn't expect. It's petty disrespect and I'm not here for it. I'd get over it after I act as karma's executor tho.

Spitting might be the worst. If I react physically, I might be the one catching an assault case if they play the "I didn't actually touch her/cause bodily harm" angle - which is why it's both genius and foul.

Back