Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's A Song You Were Shocked At Who Produced It?

Every five or so years I forget who produced what for Jay's La Familia album between Just and Bink. From my memory now, Bink produced 1900 Hustler and You, Me, Him and Her and Just did Dynasty Intro. Watch me be wrong again.

Redman producing most of Dare Iz A Darkside
Marley Marl pretty much playing Dr Dre to Rakim and Kane's Scott Storch
Heavy D producing Gunz and Roses for Jay (he's adlibbing on the song but that's still a random production credit)
Kanye in 08... he recently lost his mother, I was surprised he was able to work at all, let alone give us what he did
Em on The Way I Am... before he started going overboard with the production, you wouldn't have known he made the beat if you didn't read the liner notes

@dodge Preemo produced most of that album. She was dead ass singing on boom bap shit... I was expecting Guru to spit a 16.

Irv Gotti producing What's My Name - DMX.

I mean really? No offense but y’all are surprised to see hip hop producers producing Hip Hop? Lol

When I found out DJ Premier produced most of Christina Aguilera’s (and possibly her best) album I was in awe to see a Boom Bap legend being able to produce a Pop album that still ended up being a classic

Ushers brother did "get it shawty" by Lloyd I think

I've always "known" this but still surprised by it. I wonder if he's done anything else

Back