Welcome To aBlackWeb

What you do when you used to them?

ImaInfluenza

Who do you think you are? I am
Anyone of yall have this problem? You fuck wit someone and you find them really attractive or you find them really whateva and its the mean reason you are dating them.

Then after a year or so they look mad regular to you cause you seen them every other day for a year..all the shine is gone..

You hitting it Doggy and her moans ain't even hitting no more...in fact, you thinking about last week where she pissed you off and ya dick getting limp..

What you do when you used to them..

You chilling and having a good time and they hit your phone

giphy (11).gif

What this bitch want..

I think it’s important for each person in a relationship to have separate hobbies/interests that they continue to pursue consistently. Time apart makes time together special IMO.

What you’re describing in the OP happens when folks be too clingy or you come to the realization you only had a surface level attraction.

Anyone of yall have this problem? You fuck wit someone and you find them really attractive or you find them really whateva and its the mean reason you are dating them.

Then after a year or so they look mad regular to you cause you seen them every other day for a year..all the shine is gone..

You hitting it Doggy and her moans ain't even hitting no more...in fact, you thinking about last week where she pissed you off and ya dick getting limp..

What you do when you used to them..

You chilling and having a good time and they hit your phone

View attachment 310031

What this bitch want..

This is exactly why people gotta stop choosing partners purely based on carnal attraction. Those endorphins that flow through your bloodstream that first time yall smash aint gonna be the same 1....3...5...10 years into a relationship. IMO if yall connect on a level that's more than just physical, it makes longevity much better.

Younger me would've answered this with "new pussy>>>>>>>>old pussy" but I'm no longer that guy so my ideology and thought process aligns with what @Lord Nemesis said.

The days side chick'in and ho'ing are over. Be like electricity people meaning if your current isn't right find something else to run to.

its gotta be about more then that from jump....the physical will always fade

This.

Honestly, looks might not be in the top 5 things that are important to me in a woman.

Na, let me not be hyperbolic. It's prolly in the top 5. But it nowhere close to #1.

its gotta be about more then that from jump....the physical will always fade
Nah its starts out good, yall got lots to talk about, shit seems to be alright but by the end of year two it's like "meh, dont even care if they never text again" I blame it on my ability to truly develop deep emotions for someone.

Nah its starts out good, yall got lots to talk about, shit seems to be alright but by the end of year two it's like "meh, dont even care if they never text again" I blame it on my ability to truly develop deep emotions for someone.
Imagine having kids in the middle of all that

Reactions: B_A
If you pull somebody ugly does it work in reverse?

Do they start looking better with time?

It's like having a new car.
After a while you just going to the market...But people seeing you in something nice. All you want to do is get the tuna fish and pads.

Back