Welcome To aBlackWeb

What would you do?

Interesting. You wouldn't feel a way since she didn't give you a heads up before laying with her?
Yeah and that's all apart of the longer conversation

But at the end of the day we just smashing so iiwii

Similar but I'm prolly gonna do the same shit.

Look, I was in mid stroke with this chick riding my dick when I hear a voice "Aye Tanisha, I'm finna take a shower and grab some shit for dinner, aiight". My muhfuckin heart skipped a few beats and I look up and some nigga got his head lookin through the doorway. She turn her head and just said "Ok". Dude looks me dead in my eyes and go "whaddup playa..." and give me the nod and walks off.

Soon as he walked away I pushed her off of me 'cause I'm thinking this bitch got me in some shit and I'm bout to have to throw hands with this nigga or gotta dive out a window dodging bullets. She hollerin talmbout some "Calm down! let me explain!" bullshit but I ain't trying to hear it. I got my pants on, grabbed the butterfly knife out of my shoe and was ready to get busy with this nigga when she yelled out to him. Now I'm thinkin "BITCH YOU CALLIN THE NIGGA BACK IN HERE???!!!" and my adrenaline is pumpin so hard my muscles are aching. Dude come back in the room with a drumstick in his mouth, looked at her then looked at me squaring up and dude was like "Yooooo playa, calm down dawg... It's all good bruh. She ain't in no trouble, I'm just a friend... At least now anyways."

It took 'em a minute to get me to calm the fuck down but then they explained it all. Her oldest is his son. They broke up a few years ago and they're cool now. He lived way the fuck out and her apartment was about halfway to his crib from work and because he worked 2nd shift sometimes he would stop off and shower and grab something to eat on the way home. He had a key to the crib so he could stop off if she wasn't there.

"When were you gonna tell me this???"
"I'm sorry, I just didn't think about it".

Dude saw my knife in my hand and was like "You from The City or something? How you got a knife on you when you come over a chicks crib to fuck?"

Back