Welcome To aBlackWeb

What would you do to say thank you.

Savicibadd

Say you had a fucked up time getting to work one day and on top of that you work day is pure fuckery and madness and and by the time the day I south you dragging you feet because your just don't with the whole month and need a vacation.
You get home and walk in and your (man/significant other) hugs you then covers your eyes.
He leads you upstairs where he had a warm bath with that expensive bath bomb shit waiting for you with your fave wine.
You get all clean and prim while he does you nail and he does it right cuz he watch a lot a videos on it. You come down stairs to see he cleaned the whole house and it's immaculate.
On top of that he cooked you favourite dinner and didn't leave dirty dishes.
You speechless, y'all have a nice dinner then good conversation then y'all get upstairs he give you that good massage you gotta pay for at the spa and you thinking to yourself were this nigga been at. So you all relaxed and body feeling good then he puts on a playlist of you fave relaxation jam and tucks you in good night cuz he was trying see you get a good eight hours.
How will you thank him?

He gonna wake up to the best sloppy ever then breakfast at his request-I might even churn the damn butter for his pancakes.
Basically I am now his slut

He gonna wake up to the best sloppy ever then breakfast at his request-I might even churn the damn butter for his pancakes.
Basically I am now his slut
I'd be living clouds if I woke up to some good sloppy every morning. Shit I could by some fresh all white J's and you step on em I wouldn't be mad

You: tucks you in good night cuz he was trying see you get a good eight hours.
How will you thank him?

Uhm I would say where df yu think yu goin?
You betta get back here and put my ass to sleep with that long stroke...
For his efforts tho he will definitely get that sloppy sloppy...

@Cain
giphy.gif

Idk because I always give head so he may not look at that as a reward.
Sex is always on the sloppy side so that would be a usual thing for us and nothing out of the ordinary.

I would have to buy him something nice in the coming days.
Treat him to dinner or something.

like BNE said buy him something from his WL on amazon
or let him have that man cave hes been wanting for him and his friends.

Idk because I always give head so he may not look at that as a reward.
Sex is always on the sloppy side so that would be a usual thing for us and nothing out of the ordinary.

I would have to buy him something nice in the coming days.
Treat him to dinner or something.

like BNE said buy him something from his WL on amazon
or let him have that man cave hes been wanting for him and his friends.
e0v8A.gif

Idk about a man cave a sex cave would be better
tumblr_n71dzmva211sl0rr2o1_500.gif

Back