Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Would You Do? Friends Edition

Remedy

Doper Than Coke
Say you and your best fried start hanging out with a new crowd. You find out you're both attracted to the same person, what would you do? :clawd:

Do you step aside to let your friend shoot their shot?:wecool:

If they get curved, do you then take a chance? :lurkin:
If you were the friend that got curved, would you get mad at your bestie if they succeeded?:scust:

I always let my friends get they shine on.

If we both think hes cute, Ill let her shoot her shot and Ill scope out his friend.

if I don't succeed with a nigga of course my friend can have him.

If I shoot my shot and get rejected, Im going to holla at that niggas homeboy.

now every time he goes to kick it with his nigga he gon see my ass at the door like:
giphy.gif

I'd go over there and say "hey, one of us thinks you're cute, guess who?"

Whoever he points to gets to shoot the shot.

I've been a situation where I had two sister, whom thought that I was cute... long story short, I smashed the older one first lied to the younger one and said nuthin happened with her older one and smashed her 2 days later... I ain't shit

I'll let that nigga shoot. I don't like chicks any nigga can bag, so if he gets her I wouldn't want her no way. All my niggas bag bad bitches tho, but still. If she liked me it wouldn't matter who tried to holla at her.

I think there was only 1 or two instances where me and my homeboy wanted to holla at the same chick.

One instant she was feeling my homeboy instead of me. But when they started dealin...drama, drama, mo drama. Dodged that bullet.

There is no point in getting upset either if the chick picks him, I'll just move on to the next. Too many women to be fixated on one.

Best friend.

I'd leave that alone. I can't back-door a patna of mines like that.

If it was me that got curved, I'd charge it to the game, why get mad when she didn't show interest in me but showed interest in him. Have at it. Be great wit her.

Back