What will be Daniel Bryan's legacy in wwe?

An overachieving, injury prone vanilla midget.His run was a fluke, he only got over because they put him against Triple H and Steph who people hate more than anything and anybody going against them will be cheered heavily.

Entertaining as fuck. They tried to make fun of him cause he’s a vegan but that shit didn’t work. Got fired after the epic nexus beat down of John Cena cause he choked Justin Roberts with his own tie and deemed that as too violent. Even with him looking like a goat with the hair and beard he still was super over. I’ll remember 2 things about DB in wwe.

This reaction he got from his hometown in Seattle this completely disrupted the final segment of raw

And this attitude era like reaction he got after leaving the Wyatt family

No wwe wrestler has been as over as he has since

I swear he should have went to 205 live...

But he was ranked the best technical wrestler from 2005-2013

He had the best indie to majors run off all time.

If you follow his career during that 2005-2013 period.... There's a strong argument for him to be in the greatest discussion....

Dude consistently excelled at every level... And when he was finally on the big stage was so over they had to change story lines to accommodate his undeniable popularity....

I know y'all knocked my opinion from the jump..

But had he went to 205 live... He gets back to technical matches, he brings more eyes to the sub brand and he still can be used on the main roster....

Going to New Japan is just an overall loss for everyone who doesn't follow or care to follow that promotion....

Smh

He would have definitely helped if he had went to 205 live but he’s too good and too popular to go there. That would be a demotion if alotbof fans eyes, mine included.

If you follow his career during that 2005-2013 period.... There's a strong argument for him to be in the greatest discussion....

Dude consistently excelled at every level... And when he was finally on the big stage was so over they had to change story lines to accommodate his undeniable popularity....

But had he went to 205 live... He gets back to technical matches, he brings more eyes to the sub brand and he still can be used on the main roster....

Going to New Japan is just an overall loss for everyone who doesn't follow or care to follow that promotion....

Smh

Nobody watches that shit so what good would it have done, even though I don't like dude I know his popularity is too big to not be on one of the main shows

YxhCJAR.jpg

Smh
Wit all due respect du you said he had tha best indie ta majors run of all time.... I think cm punk would disagree