Welcome To aBlackWeb

What was the best getaway trip you and your S/O ever been on?

Miami. I shared the story in the romantic thread.

I’m single now tho, but when I get a S/O I already got a trip planned for us.

shit....i got quite a few....
Paris for her bday
dubai for her bday

this year brazil

Lol..it was trash but we had fun because we were laughing together about how trash it was..

We booked a room that was over looking the beach, the photos was dope but the room was small and weak..we laughed about that.

We went on the board walk and every where we went the locals from the shops was begging us to go on their stores..we laughed about that.

All the restaurants we went to looked great inside but the food wasn't even on Denny's level...we laughed about that.

We went to the bar down stairs in the hotel and the bar was tall as shit and was man'd by this woman that was 4'8 so you could only see her head . The drinks was strong as fuck for what was supposed to be light drinks. A black couple low key approached us for a foresome. And the beach was pitch black dark once you got on it. ...we laughed about that.

Went on the beach and drank, was cool for a moment then went back to the room. Layed down then got up quick and threw up all over the floor...she laughed about that.

Then she said, let's get the fuck outta here..lol

We bounced then enjoyed the long trip back on a vacant road and talked almost the whole way back. She fell asleep, got home, no kids..we crashed.

It was fun and trash at the same time cause we both experienced it the same way. We tried so hard to have a romantic get away and nothing worked out like we imagined

Lol..it was trash but we had fun because we were laughing together about how trash it was..

We booked a room that was over looking the beach, the photos was dope but the room was small and weak..we laughed about that.

We went on the board walk and every where we went the locals from the shops was begging us to go on their stores..we laughed about that.

All the restaurants we went to looked great inside but the food wasn't even on Denny's level...we laughed about that.

We went to the bar down stairs in the hotel and the bar was tall as shit and was man'd by this woman that was 4'8 so you could only see her head . The drinks was strong as fuck for what was supposed to be light drinks. A black couple low key approached us for a foresome. And the beach was pitch black dark once you got on it. ...we laughed about that.

Went on the beach and drank, was cool for a moment then went back to the room. Layed down then got up quick and threw up all over the floor...she laughed about that.

Then she said, let's get the fuck outta here..lol

We bounced then enjoyed the long trip back on a vacant road and talked almost the whole way back. She fell asleep, got home, no kids..we crashed.

It was fun and trash at the same time cause we both experienced it the same way. We tried so hard to have a romantic get away and nothing worked out like we imagined
all that matter is that yall had fun.

Back