Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is your worst hotel experience?

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
One year we went to New Orleans and booked a hotel, I can’t remember the name of the hotel. When we walked in, it was spiders and webs all on the ceiling. I went and looked in the restroom, same shit. The bed looked nasty. I went to the people and asked for another room and they accommodated us. However, it didn’t get better. The new room was nasty too.

The bad part was, it was so late at night, and we really didn’t have no choice but to stay there. I put on every article of clothing that could cover every inch of my skin and tried to sleep. I didn’t sleep. It was terrible. I threw all them clothes away too.

One year we went to New Orleans and booked a hotel, I can’t remember the name of the hotel. When we walked in, it was spiders and webs all on the ceiling. I went and looked in the restroom, same shit. The bed looked nasty. I went to the people and asked for another room and they accommodated us. However, it didn’t get better. The new room was nasty too.

The bad part was, it was so late at night, and we really didn’t have no choice but to stay there. I put on every article of clothing that could cover every inch of my skin and tried to sleep. I didn’t sleep. It was terrible. I threw all them clothes away too.
:scust:

Back