Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is your favorite animal of all time and why?

VIBE

Do More. Be Legendary.
We know Du loves turtles... there’s now an elephant thread showing out love for elephants.

So I thought why not get this thread going...

For me, it’s the octopus. Not only are they cool looking, and certain species are insanely beautiful like this blanket octopus:

But they’re insanely smart creatures with an intelligence that’s almost unmatched in the animal kingdom. I own a few octopus things in my house and an octopus button up. Hands down the greatest creature (in my book) of all time.

A coyote is my favorite animal. They are an incredibly resilient species. At one point, goal of the federal government was to drive them to extinction. Many animals didn't stand a chance, like wolves and bison, but the coyote only got smarter and spread their range in the face all that persecution. I think there's some good metaphors there.

They also seem to live intertwined with the urban and rural areas, moving in between both landscapes freely and getting what they need to survive, but never really belonging to either. I guess I just find that relatable.

Z6j2a3pPdyBTQ5iicDe9kn-1200-80.jpg

Did a project on them in elementary school. have loved Cheetahs since.

We know Du loves turtles... there’s now an elephant thread showing out love for elephants.

So I thought why not get this thread going...

For me, it’s the octopus. Not only are they cool looking, and certain species are insanely beautiful like this blanket octopus:

But they’re insanely smart creatures with an intelligence that’s almost unmatched in the animal kingdom. I own a few octopus things in my house and an octopus button up. Hands down the greatest creature (in my book) of all time.
5C2E151C-709F-47E9-9131-C07BF12629C5.gif

Lmao octodad head ass

I gotta see this fucking shirt

that’s cool though

Back