Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Is The Most DVD Movie?

Sony Montana

Core Four
Mod Squad

Basically what movie do you think about when you think of DVDs or even what movie you think everybody had on DVD?

Speaking of DVD's I bought soooo many during the DVD craze of the 2000s. 3/4 of these I'll prolly never watch again. Of course now a days basically everything is on a streaming service or free site.

Speaking of DVD's I bought soooo many during the DVD craze of the 2000s. 3/4 of these I'll prolly never watch again. Of course now a days basically everything is on a streaming service or free site.

I had an ill DVD and Blu Ray collection at one point. A few hundred titles. When I moved in 2019 I decided to get rid of them all. I held onto physical media for as long as I could but it's over for that.

I bought certain blu rays because if need be, any streaming site in the future can make a title unavailable to watch or alter something

but once you buy something you have it for your lifetime unchanged and available

I bought certain blu rays because if need be, any streaming site in the future can make a title unavailable to watch or alter something

but once you buy something you have it for your lifetime unchanged and available

^^^ This.

There's folks out here with LaserDisc players smiling 'cause the only way you can see the original Star Wars Trilogy in it's original form is on LaserDisc (unless you recorded each show off HBO in the 80's like I did). Lotta shit has been changed on re-releases over the years.

This is me 100%.

Plus if you get the 4K or Blu Ray ,you get that disc, plus the reg. DVD and a digital copy.

And if you ain’t in a rush to buy it, you can get it in a 5/10/15 bin . He'll even at 25-30$ it's still worth it.

Back