Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is the evidence for delaying the second dose of the Covid vaccines?

You mean delay as In the two weeks you have to wait from the initial dose? Or the lack of urgency to get ppl back in for the 2nd dose?

Only a 7 minute video. Yall lazy.

Basically the Pfizer vaccines second dose should be taken 3-4 weeks but for whatever reason in the uk they're giving it out 12 weeks apart to march their oxford vaccines dose even tho theres no evidence to show that it will be effective that way.

Basically their giving the Pfizer vaccine out using the oxford vaccine prescription instead of the Pfizer vaccine prescription. With no evidence that it's effective like that even tho theres evidence it's most effective after 3-4 weeks.

Basically the Pfizer vaccines second dose should be taken 3-4 weeks but for whatever reason in the uk they're giving it out 12 weeks apart to march their oxford vaccines dose even tho theres no evidence to show that it will be effective that way.

Basically their giving the Pfizer vaccine out using the oxford vaccine prescription instead of the Pfizer vaccine prescription. With no evidence that it's effective like that even tho theres evidence it's most effective after 3-4 weeks.
I'm not anti-vax, but everyone should be careful with these vaccines.

I'm not anti-vax, but everyone should be careful with these vaccines.

Me neither. Ultimately I don't think many of us will be able to see the true effects of this without taking it. Could literally be years before we see serious negative side effects.

But you can also catch the shit and die in that time if you don't take it.

Its irrelevant if you not elderly, or a front line worker right now tho. Nobody just giving you that shit even if you want it unless you in those 2 categories. Just get the information.

Meh, 7 mins is way too much of my time if it’s a BS video. YouTube has baited me enough times so the risk/reward don’t add up.

What reason have they given for the delay? Just backlog or is it intentional?

Meh, 7 mins is way too much of my time if it’s a BS video. YouTube has baited me enough times so the risk/reward don’t add up.

What reason have they given for the delay? Just backlog or is it intentional?

The uk vaccine Oxford AstraZeneca works best 12 weeks apart. And the evidence has shown it's working. They're giving the Pfizer vaccine out at with the same time frame even tho the evidence has shown it's most effective after 3-4 weeks. Theres no evidence supporting it's as effective after the 4 weeks.

The black scientist in the video basically raised the alarm and is asking wtf the government is doing. He is asking why are they taking that risk.

I'm assuming the uk government is just trying to immunize as many people as possible and keeping the same schedule regardless is easiest but that's a dangerous game to play.

Every country doing this because they cant get enough doses.

They figure getting more of the population the first dose which has a 70% efficiency is better in the long run than getting a smaller percentage of the population the 2 doses and getting them the 90+% efficiency.

Why THE FUCK would they do that.

Follow the Pfizer directions for the Pfizer vaccine!! I'm guessing its logistics tho

Heard about this on the news a few weeks ago.

There is no evidence.

It's just an idea being floated around to circumvent the vaccine shortage.

Basically, they're saying we should hold off on the second dose so that we can use it for first vaccinations instead.

Back