Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is the current state of West Coast Rap Music

Elzo69Renaissance

I dare one of you niggas to scream No Diddy!
Besides Game and Kendrick s recent weed plates… what’s going on out West musically?

Who s buzzing? Who is up and coming? Has the West Side fallen off into irrelevancy? What’s going on?

Weed plate... Funny

I know the connotations but niggaz don't do CDs no more like that...

West Coast rap

I liked K. Dots album... Obviously not for everyone but the musicianship on there was classically inclined... Mans a Pulitzer Prize winner B ... He on a different level to these other rap niggaz currently... And his old albums still get burn every time on the playlists

Game? His album was a rehash of features just for the sake of em ... I fucked heavily with 'Eazy' (feat ye)... I included some songs on that album in the playlists... Average... Hasn't dropped anything decent since Documentary 2

I read Snoop is doing a whole album dropping this year with Dr. Dre called Missionary (the opposite of Doggy style, he said) ... Im eager for that

Im always always listening to Madlib, he's indy so he drops shit that don't get announced... West Coast legend... Dom Kennedy too, check for anything he's on ...

Anything Quik drops which can be very low-key I check for... The rest of them Black Hippy crew members of Groovy Q and Soulo ( he dropped an album this year?) I check for...

Ty $, and Terrace Martin be on the playlists as well..

I think Cali HipHop still healthy to me

Weed plate... Funny

I know the connotations but niggaz don't do CDs no more like that...

West Coast rap

I liked K. Dots album... Obviously not for everyone but the musicianship on there was classically inclined... Mans a Pulitzer Prize winner B ... He on a different level to these other rap niggaz currently... And his old albums still get burn every time on the playlists

Game? His album was a rehash of features just for the sake of em ... I fucked heavily with 'Eazy' (feat ye)... I included some songs on that album in the playlists... Average... Hasn't dropped anything decent since Documentary 2

I read Snoop is doing a whole album dropping this year with Dr. Dre called Missionary (the opposite of Doggy style, he said) ... Im eager for that

Im always always listening to Madlib, he's indy so he drops shit that don't get announced... West Coast legend... Dom Kennedy too, check for anything he's on ...

Anything Quik drops which can be very low-key I check for... The rest of them Black Hippy crew members of Groovy Q and Soulo ( he dropped an album this year?) I check for...

Ty $, and Terrace Martin be on the playlists as well..

I think Cali HipHop still healthy to me
What’s hitting today?

Back