Welcome To aBlackWeb

What happens when your ex and your baby momma meet? Nick Cannon Edition.

Lamarquise

They lip sync a song with their daughters written about and put it on TikTok.

wow-nick-cannon.gif

Fun Fact: This unreleased track from an album ten years ago reemerged on the newly Hot R&B charts on Billboard. It's not a wrap for this song apparently.

I actually understand what Nick was going for. If you take in older teachings about masculinity and the heritage of a man, I understand. Ion agree, but I understand and that’s how he chooses to experience life.

The part that ion get, is that he has to assuredly establish tentacles in the game. He has to assuredly be the project manager for what he’s trying to accomplish because the women he’s chosen outside of Mariah, can’t do it.

So he really has to work non stop and maybe he digs that. So he can’t really be a father but that’s not his goal. But why would you not choose really really bright and exotic looking women?

I get the exotic part, for what the future is going to be come, I get the wolves in sheep’s clothing. But your gonna have more misses than hits.

To explain cause I feel like sometimes ion provide enough context.

Nick seems to focused on the long game. Nick has seen enough and been through enough, and believes he knows enough to understand the game.

Nick understands that he as currently constituted can not do things, or implement things as he wants. So he’s creating, sleeper cells essentially..lol,

He provides them the peak American experience while also steeped in the upper echelon of influencial society. Same time, instills a lil somthing for later when they get older.

He gets to a certain age and he has a grip on certain things. He can now influence…a lot of talking ..basically he’s trying to recreate why Hollywood is the way Hollywood is but in his image, from the start of it.

Bold plan

To explain cause I feel like sometimes ion provide enough context.

Nick seems to focused on the long game. Nick has seen enough and been through enough, and believes he knows enough to understand the game.

Nick understands that he as currently constituted can not do things, or implement things as he wants. So he’s creating, sleeper cells essentially..lol,

He provides them the peak American experience while also steeped in the upper echelon of influencial society. Same time, instills a lil somthing for later when they get older.

He gets to a certain age and he has a grip on certain things. He can now influence…a lot of talking ..basically he’s trying to recreate why Hollywood is the way Hollywood is but in his image, from the start of it.

Bold plan
Or he could be creating an organ farm to use at his convenience. It's odd he didn't want to give his child chemotherapy or just callous to not use every opportunity to keep them alive bc you have other kids.

I don't really think Nick is as smart or deep as he appears

Or he could be creating an organ farm to use at his convenience. It's odd he didn't want to give his child chemotherapy or just callous to not use every opportunity to keep them alive bc you have other kids.

I don't really think Nick is as smart or deep as he appears
What good is a weak child that needs to taken care of to a man that wants strong and influential children. And it has nothing to do with being smart or deep. It has everything to do with someone thinking they have a purpose and following through with that purpose cold heartedly

Back