Welcome To aBlackWeb

What grocery item have you now been priced out of thanks to the global recession?

PlantainChips

The price of butter is too damn high! (Where I live anyway.) I mean I can still afford it, but I just can’t justify buying butter at that price. Luckily I’ve eaten enough butter so far to last a lifetime that I’m good without it in my life.

I heard they tried to fuck over their chilli suppliers, who eventually played them and now they can’t get the same taste for their sauce.

Yeah they tried to jerk them and ended up losing the court case an a ton of money. There was also a severe drought in Mexico but there's speculation that that's just an excuse because suppliers aren't working with them.

I tried a couple knockoff brands but they don't hit the same.

Yeah they tried to jerk them and ended up losing the court case an a ton of money. There was also a severe drought in Mexico but there's speculation that that's just an excuse because suppliers aren't working with them.

I tried a couple knockoff brands but they don't hit the same.
Yeah I heard nothing else tastes the same. I’m glad they failed. I’m so sick of businesses trying to jerk the small man around. :pause:

Back