Welcome To aBlackWeb

What food item do you spend good money on to ensure you buy the best quality?

PlantainChips

I love buying good herbs as herbs will make or break your food. I also love good quality meat. :pause: I can’t eat cheap meat at all. Lol. Pause.

Ribeyes

Filets Mignon

High quality chicken. We barely buy big chain grocery store chains chicken even Publix.

My food cost has shot up so much along with the inflated prices because I don’t like to skimp on quality in 99 percent of the categories. Grass fed butter, grass fed milk, organic coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, pasture raised eggs, grass fed steaks/beef, organic almond flour, pasture raised chicken, organic parsley, avacado, green onion, garlic, limes etc. Only categories I don’t care is snacks which is mainly kids cereals sometimes I use that as my form of snack. I know those are terrible but I don’t do them that much

Seafood. As a Maryland resident born and raised I refuse to eat any fake shit. My crab cakes are goddamn crab cakes.

My food cost has shot up so much along with the inflated prices because I don’t like to skimp on quality in 99 percent of the categories. Grass fed butter, grass fed milk, organic coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, pasture raised eggs, grass fed steaks/beef, organic almond flour, pasture raised chicken, organic parsley, avacado, green onion, garlic, limes etc. Only categories I don’t care is snacks which is mainly kids cereals sometimes I use that as my form of snack. I know those are terrible but I don’t do them that much
That sounds like an expensive shopping list

Back