Welcome To aBlackWeb

What exactly is suicidal thoughts?

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
I’m sitting at the park and it’s a big lake. I’ll take a pic. I looked up and thought what if I drove my car down there. Would it just roll in the water and I die or would I be able to back up the hill. Is that a suicidal thought?

by the way I’m not suicidal at all. I just legit wondered if I’d die.

Thanks Lou. I was a little worried.

I was even contemplating driving closer to the edge but ima chill.

I think suicidal thoughts is really caring about not existing more than the actual method. Like they think about the method too but that’s secondary.

But that’s just been my personal experience with people who are feeling that way

Constantly contemplating your own death by your own hands, what it would look like, how you would do it, wanting to die and possibly having the will to act upon that want.

When people talk at if the world will be better if without them.

When they can't see an acceptable solution to their problems.

When they give shit they care about away.

When they refuse to find fun in anything.

And in contrast when they refuse to take anything seriously.

It can be a lot. If someone needs to vent. Listen. It could save a life

I’m sitting at the park and it’s a big lake. I’ll take a pic. I looked up and thought what if I drove my car down there. Would it just roll in the water and I die or would I be able to back up the hill. Is that a suicidal thought?

I think because you also had that thought that it's not IMO
If you just had the thought about rolling in the water and die then yea
I've never been suicidal though so yea maybe I'm wrong

I don't think so. What you experienced is likely something the French call l'appel du vide or the call of the void.

Demystifying the Call of the Void

Back