Welcome To aBlackWeb

What exactly is MEGA? Mega dudes come here and explain.

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
I know it has something to do with naked women and stuff. But where does the word mega come from? Is it an acronym?

I'm gonna take a wild guess that mega stands for megabyte. It's an upload site and speeds for uploads, downloads, bandwidth etc are usually clocked as megabytes per second. That and as we all know, storage and file sizes are counted in megabytes.

There used to be an upload site called Megaupload that got taken down, maybe they took inspiration from that.

Last edited:
The site in question's name before it was taken down some years ago was megaupload.com. It was an old file sharing site that got seized by the FBI. One year after it was seized and taken offline the owner, Kim Dotcom, launched Mega.nz after moving the servers offshore to a non extradition treaty country where the feds have no jurisdiction and no ability to seize them.

"Mega" is actually the name of the site. Someone out there pays for onlyfans content then uploads it to Mega and then comes here to share the link to that content.

Megaupload used to be the shit before that seize. back then you could just search their servers for all kinds of shit. Torrents require a constant seeder and Mega was safer/faster. Now you need a direct link to stuff but its still a decent file hosting site.

No one else find it high hiliarious that the thread is a literal and figurative circle jerk?

On social media..where its proven that analytics put you in a circle jerk of your own reality.

Fam...lol, niggaz talking to another niggaz while he got his dick in his hand....yooooo,

Maybe I just have a warped sense of humor, but I find that fucking hiliarious

No one else find it high hiliarious that the thread is a literal and figurative circle jerk?

On social media..where its proven that analytics put you in a circle jerk of your own reality.

Fam...lol, niggaz talking to another niggaz while he got his dick in his hand....yooooo,

Maybe I just have a warped sense of humor, but I find that fucking hiliarious
You okay with that?

Back